LEMON | Aokiji x reader | His Girl

All round, the usually bustling Headquarters of Marine HQ were relatively quiet with no one docking or leaving, no one yelling about this pirate or that. But that wasn't always a bad thing, mind you. This all meant that the people who usually pushed themselves hard to try and capture the slippery outlaws of the world were allowed a day where they can just relax.
In a way quiet was an understatement because usually the definition of "quiet" in HQ was a few people walking here and there outside or a ship around, but it was completely void of life... at least from the outside.

"Hey, Borsalino!"

A woman in a white coat made her way into the large seating area that had a few emerald green Chesterfield sofas along with some coffee machines on the regal tables lining the walls of the room.

"Ah, (y/n)-chan, have you spoken to Sakazuki?"

His voice never failed to sound amused to which the younger woman chuckled lightly, seating herself on one one the seatings, taking a hot cup of coffee from the tall man's hand.

"Yeah, I did."

(Y/n) took a quick sip from the coffee, placing it down on the mahogany coffee table that was parallel to the sofa.

"And?"

Kizaru was extremely curious on the outcome of his question. The girl had been trying to see if she could accompany the admirals and the fleet admiral to a meeting in Mariejois. But she sighed.

"He told me the exact words of: I'm not the Fleet admiral, go talk to Sengoku about it, I don't take responsibility for you! Now get out of my office!"

As she ended her sentence imitating Akainu's angry expressive ways which made the man laughed.

"That sounds about right, hmm?"

(Y/n) smiled and adjusted her coat around herself, letting the tall collar fall around her shoulders. Most of the marines either wear uniform or very formal attire, however the small Vice Admiral was an small exception; only wearing a short, orange skirt and a black dress shirt, accompanied with a matching orange tie and black flats. It made her look like a living Jack o'lantern, even the massive chainsaw she used as a weapon reflected Halloween. However it all contrasted with her white Vice Admiral jacket with the orange cuffs and a gold chain from one side of the collar to the other.

"I mean I would go and ask Sengoku, but he's way too busy already arranging the meeting to even talk to me."

Kizaru hummed as he listened, before placing his coffee down and looking at his subordinate.

"Maybe you should go and ask Kuzan, eh?"

Suddenly her face lit up and it looked like all the blood left in her body went to her face as she looked like she was going to pass out. The man laughed knowingly as she pointed her finger accusingly at him.

"B-Borsalino! I keep my work life and my personal life separate!"

Kizaru still stared at her, watching her look so angry at him. And to be fair it was pretty funny.

"Hmm? Tell that to the time the whole of HQ heard you and-"

The air got chilly as (y/n) launched herself at Kizaru and slammed her hand over his mouth to make him shut up as she knew who had just entered the room. Her spine tingled at the temperature drop and she knew there was only one person who could make such chilly weather.

"Arara, what's this?"

Kizaru laughed and pushed the woman away as her face went bright red when she heard the voice of someone she definitely knew.