LEMON | Cracker x reader | Holding You Close

"You'll work yourself ill, Cracker."

The moon was high over Totto Land as every resident of its islands had turned in for the night. Each star twinkled in the sky far above and the sea's white peaks were just distinguishable in the darkness; its surface shimmering from the pale moonlight. Everyone on Biscuit's island was fast asleep in their houses. Everyone, except both you and your husband - the Minister and Lady of the island.

In the corner of your large bedroom stood a small desk, Cracker sat up at it while he worked on the island'a security mesures. His hair was down for a change, falling against his broad back in violet waves as he looked over numerous papers declaring where he had security and where he needed to increase security. The chair creaked lightly as he leaned back, turning to look at you with a small grin as you sat up in your shared bed.

Your eyes were closed peacefully as a cigarette was held between your fingers, the potent smoke curling up through the air as it travelled out of the window. One strap of your black silk nightdress had fallen down your shoulder, lying loose on your upper arm.

"Someone's gotta make sure the territory is safe."

Eyes opening, your gaze fell onto your husbands before travelling down his body. His muscles were well toned, carved to perfection as his violet locks fell against his strong chest and back. One non-existent eyebrow raised: stretching the scar that lay across his right eye as he noticed you looking him up and down. You were still watching as his muscles contracted every movement he made, so caught up in the motion that you got distracted; the only thing bringing you back being the chuckle which left his lips.

Stubbing the last of your cigarette out on the tray beside your bed, you kicked off the covers and swung your legs off the side as you rose to your feet. Cracker watched each step as you put some swing in your hips, coming closer towards him. His arms opened wide as you placed your legs at either side of his legs, putting your arms around his neck. You could feel each of his breaths against your cheek, his lips moving to nip at your ear lovingly as he chuckled. The breathy exhales along with his smirking grin made you feel hot as he put his hands on your behind.

"You're really asking for it, huh?"

Your fingers messed with his long hair, pulling on it lightly as a smirk drew across your lips.

"Naturally."

A growl left his lips at the action, the pull slightly painful from how long his hair actually was.

Everyone knows: Cracker doesn't like pain.

Suddenly, he caught your lips in a hungry kiss; roughly pushing you further backwards so you began to lean on the desk. His hands groped your ass as you moaned his name softly, tangling your fingers in his hair. Cracker smirked into the kiss, smacking you rather hard so that you gasped in shock. His tongue pushed past your lips and ran along the cavernous insides of your mouth - tasting ashen cigarettes and cherries - sweet and hot at the same time. There was sure to be a handprint on your behind, the stinging sensation making you shiver against him.

His hands made their way up from behind, slipping under your nightdress as he pulled it further up your body. You moaned as the felt the fabric leaving your torso, coming above your chest as you look your hands from his hair to finish pulling it over your head. You both parted from the make out, your breaths heavy as you looked into the cotton candy coloured eyes of your lover. It seemed like he was carefully taking in your figure as his gaze ran from your blush-dusted face all the way to your hard nipples and beyond, licking his lips.

"I'm a lucky man, hm?"

Breath catching in your throat, you could feel as his cold-handed touch slid from your hips to skim over your breasts: taking up one nipple between his fingers as he twisted it lightly. A moan slipped your lips as he fondled your bud, leaning in to sink his teeth into your collarbone. His rough marking left red lines of teeth marks and kisses as he made his way up your neck to your ear, nipping at your lobe.