Kizaru x reader | Stronger Than You Think

This is set before timeline in the admiral's younger days, that's why the marine titles for characters are different. This is going to be fun!

A large sword came swinging down from above.

It was clearer than day that your enemy thought lowly of you and that they could defeat you because you were a small, female marine. When they thought only one hit would do the job, they were surprised when their blade strained against another.

"If you think I'm going down that easily, you are very wrong."

While the man was shocked at your ability to hold him off, you lifted your boot-clad foot and kicked him right in the stomach. The impact sent the air gushing out of his body and threw him flying backwards, eventually colliding with the floor metres away. You had next to no damage on your figure, simply brushing yourself down to ready once more.

"Move!"

Another pirate came at you from the side. He had a large axe which he made seem very light as he was easily throwing it about between hands. What a show off.

The sharp blade came within centimetres of your face, ducking quick enough to let it sail over your head. Your sword was in the hand furthest from his body, so you deduced you wouldn't make a hit in time before he did if you used it. You had a longsword not a katana; it was much heavier.

Using your own weight as a counter, you swung around and your heel pressed into his side. There was a cringe-inducing crack which sent the pirate skidding across the ground, kicking up dust as he went.

"Don't drop your guard, woman!"

While you were still watching the man struggling against the ground, yet another pirate came up from behind. Do they ever stop? He had two guns and fired them off at your head, your body snapping around just in time to pull up your sword and shield your face from the shots.

Sparks flew as the metallic bullets skidded along your blade, firing off at a different man who happened to be fighting one of your subordinates. They hit him and he let out a cry, the man who fired them too preoccupied with grimacing at his crewmate to gather that your blade was bearing down on him. When it hit him, it took a nasty chunk from his side, leaving him to yell and fall against the floor. Pathetic.

"Killing two birds with one stone."

Glancing around, you could see your colleagues and subordinates as they fought.

There was no doubt in your mind that this was going in the right direction. Kuzan was to one side of the battleground which was burning to the soil below, Sakazuki to the other. Although you couldn't see Borsalino, you were confident he was doing just as well.

Good.

There was a reason the four of you were considered the monsters of the navy who didn't know their own strength, you can't just be falling out of place now.

Justice prevails.

"You bitch!"

Once more, a sword came at your head.

You turned with confidence upon hearing the shout, lifting your sword upwards. The man, whose blade came crashing down against yours, looked livid - like you had taken away everything that he ever had and burnt it to the ground.

... That was exactly what you did.

For they were pirates.

Scum of the sea, ruthless dogs.

You weren't going to let those who go against the law, against your "true" justice, win. Not now, not ever.

It was too bad the citizens got in the way, they could've saved themselves. Or even better, they shouldn't have ever let these men of their hometown sail out as pirates in their earlier days. That was on them, you were just here to take care of the pest problem.