LEMON | Kid x reader x Killer | Sharing

"Shh, we don't want anyone to hear, hm?"

The last thing you were expecting in your evening filled with drinks and partying was being pressed flat against your captain's bed as his fingers were inside of you. Each pump of his touch as he went in and out of your heat sent you arching your back in pleasure, your naked form exposed to him. His eyes travelled your body hungrily as he fingered you, his smirking grin growing wider and wider each time you would softly moan and squirm under him.

To Kid, you were a beautiful masterpiece which he was lucky to call nakama. You never went as far as an actual relationship, not to say that fucking isn't already far. You were more than certain your crew probably knew about what went down with you and Kid, but he always made sure you lowered your voice so it didn't raise questions. That was because a certain blonde had eyes for you as well.

The lusting redhead held himself up with his metal hand, making sure to hear every single moan leave your mouth. You released over his fingers as he pulled them out of you, licking up every drop of your juices while maintaining eye contact with you the whole time. He bit teeth marks into your neck, sending shivers down your spine as he moved to sit against the headboard while you straddled his lap. Kid was always rough, making bruises appear wherever he touched and leaving his print of kisses and bites from your jaw to your hips. He was fun you had never experienced before this all began.

You could feel the strain of his trousers against your backside, rolling your hips teasingly over his erection as he growled into your lips. His nails and metal fingers left scrapes in your hip, making you gasp as he tightened his grip; pushing his tongue into your mouth. You moaned uncontrollably as his wet muscle ran around every inch of your cavernous mouth. He wanted you to be quiet, yet he was the one making that task more than impossible.

Kid pulled from the kiss, rolling over so that he was kneeling over you. He searched your half-lidded gaze and looked you up and down, a clinking noise coming from his belt as he unbuckled it. A smirk rose to your lips as you laughed lightly, watching as the redhead pulled the belt so it made a whipping noise before tying your wrists to the post of his bed's headboard. It was like when an artist steps back to look at their painting, how kid moved off the bed to his feet to watch you as you were tied submissively and incapable of moving. The sight of your wet heat dripping as your legs were brought to your chest made his lick his lips.

"I can't wait to hear you scream my name."

"I thought you wanted us to be quiet, Captain?"

A chuckle slipped his lips as he began to unzip his trousers slowly. Your chest rose and fell each time you took breaths, your legs rubbing together to try and touch any part of yourself. Kid made sure to maintain eye contact, licking his lips at the sight of you. It was all well and good, until there was a knock at the door.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT?"

Kid yelled angrily at the noise, snarling through clenched teeth as he turned and swung the door wide open. You gasped in panic, literally tied to his bed frame and unable to do anything but pray whoever was at the door couldn't see in.

"Kid."

It was Killer.

The blonde only needed to look at the bites on his friend's neck as he was completely shirtless to know what was happening. Kid was practically fuming as Killer took a step into his room. The door was right next the bed, the man not yet able to see you bonded by the wrists completely naked with a furious blush on your cheeks. You were lucky the wooden structure kept him from seeing just that much further.

"What do you want?"

Kid sounded beyond annoyed and Killer could easily guess why. He crossed his arms over and walked further into the room, turning on his heels to look over at you. You could feel his gaze from under his mask as he looked you up and down, Kid doing the same thing. It seemed like they had roughly the same idea as Killer slid his hands around the back of his head to the catch on his mask.