Pre-Timeskip Admirals x reader | The "Admiral Harem" (2020 TPS Birthday Special)

"Those Kid Pirates never leave room for me to rest, huh?"

The Vice Admiral standing at the windows of her friend and superior's office was looking out along the large stretches of sea that surrounded the Navy Headquarters with a sword at her side. In her left hand was a piece of paper which she put back into her coat and she had a den den Mushi in her right hand, that looked much like her with a body matching that of her white coat and a shell like her coat's orange cuffs, having just finished a conversation with one of her subordinates that had panicked about the usual crew who bothered her.

"Well at least it's better than Sakazuki never letting you rest hmm, (y/n)?"

Leaning back in his chair with his coat hanging over his yellow-suited shoulders, Kizaru was quietly observing the woman who was sighing after the hectic call. (Y/n) turned around to face him and smiled, sweatdropping at the thought of Akainu's usual manner of piling jobs on her like she didn't already have enough to do.

"Yeah... well I guess he never gets bored of giving me jobs."

The older man smiled as she slid the transponder snail back into a pocket on the inside of her naval coat and took a seat on a chair opposite him, crossing her legs. She looked at her hands in her lap.

"It's strange, but I don't see why he has to make you work on your birthday."

(Y/n)'a gaze shot up to look at Kizaru's which were closed, covered by his glasses as he leant on his hands. He slowly opened his eyes and reached over to a drawer in his desk and opened it. A small, wrapped package came out of it and he placed it in front of the Vice Admiral who was in slight shock.

"Happy Birthday, (y/n)."

Taking the present off the table, the woman slowly opened it. She started from the neatly-tied, yellow ribbon that wrapped around the slim box. As it fell away along with the green wrapping, a black box was uncovered. Carefully, she pulled the lid upwards and the interior was shown. Her eyes sparkled as they fell on a small, silver bracelet which had a yellow gemstone in the centre. Her fingers hovered over the front of the gem as she inspected it carefully with a smile.

"Borsalino it's so beautiful! Thank you!"

She slid it up her wrist and walked around his desk, leaning down to him and wrapping her arms around him. She squeezed him tightly before placing a hand on his cheek and kissing it carefully. He smiled once again as she looked down at the precious item.

"You're welcome."

A small blush crept onto her face as she grinned back at her adoring superior.

Despite the occasion, the poor lady was rushing around left right and centre as she commanded people in her command during a rather tough training session. She held her katana as she pointed at various fodder who attempted to train as she barked orders at them.

"Arara... having trouble?"

(Y/n) felt a hand on her shoulder as the person behind her began to massage her back lightly, a blush coming onto face as she turned around to face a man who was taller than her. He leaned down and held her chin as she spoke, flustered.

"K-kuzan! Not right now, the rookies are literally-"

His lips pressed against hers as he shut her up, his hands moving to the small of her back as he smirked into the kiss. Her red face grew into a darker shade before she used the hilt of her sword to lightly prod his side.

"Yeesh. okay, (y/n)."

As she looked down at the ground, the man lightly touched her wrist at where the bracelet hung. She looked up at him as he frowned slightly.

"When did you get this one?"

The woman smiled as he leaned back up and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, Borsalino gave it to me."

The admiral smile, his curly and dark hair framing his chiselled face perfectly.

"He's lucky I got something to match."

The Vice Admiral looked confusedly at the man who turned her around and fixed something around her neck, the item dangling down in front of her white shirt. It was a silver chain with a beautiful gem of an icy blue that sparkled in the midday sun of the headquarters. She smiled at him as he muttered,

"I hope you like it."

(Y/n) smiled gratefully.

"I do."

They stood there looking at each other until a muffled ringing noise came from her pocket. She pulled out the same snail as it rang loudly, making a huge racket in the courtyard. Once she picked it up, the ringing stopped.

"...Gacha."

"Office, now."

It was the voice of the most impatient man she had ever met, Admiral Akainu. Aokiji looked at her with a raised brow as she replied to the man, saying she will but up shortly.

"He's always needing you. No matter, I have room under my coat if you wanna sleep with me sometime."

With a small wave, Kuzan walked away, leaving his subordinate blushing furiously before she turned away to walk towards the main office building.

"Hey, Saka."

As usual, the latter was seated in his large, leather office chair in front of his desk with his arms crossed and a cigar. Plumes of smoke came from the object as he eyed the woman like she was prey. (Y/n) went towards the seat in front of him and sat down, smiling. He didn't even move his eyes from her but just took the cigar from his mouth and leaned over his desk to stump it out and walk around the desk. The woman watched him as he approached and stood in front of her as she stood up. He leaned down until he was level with her and smirked slightly.

"I heard it was your birthday?"

He moved his hand to fiddle with the necklace Aokiji had got her, he knew that his co-workers had brought her things.

"Yeah it is..."

Akainu brought his lips closer to hers and lightly kissed her, lifting up her to sit in the seat where she once sat. His kiss was rough and tasted of cigars and saké as he placed her in his lap, his figure slightly towering over her as she pressed her hands against his chest. When his hands moved around to lower back, she pulled away slightly while red-faced.

"Saka, I don't think now is the time for sex. I mean what if poor Bastille ended up walking in by accident again..."

The man chuckled, his body shaking with his action before he leaned into her ear.

"I don't think people can get in when I'm just about to lock the door."

~~~

07.11.2020 BIRTHDAY TIME WOOP WOOP

Author's notes

Today's shot is one that I wrote for myself as it is my birthday! (November 7th) if this isn't your thing, it's okay! But for today, it's TransponderSnail day!

But anyway,

Have a good day!

- TransponderSnail