makeover

summary: peter asks you if you could do his makeup for fun since he's curious & gives you a reward after

warnings: none :)

"Y/n?" peter called out into the hallway from his room to yours, which was a few doors down on the other side.

opening your door, you looked both ways before seeing peter.

"yeah? what's up?" you replied leaning your back against your door frame.

"wanna hangout?" he asked, making you eagerly nod your head, going back into your room to grab your phone & your water bottle before making your way down to his door.

once you both got into his room you saw clutter on his bed, which wasn't surprising, but it wasn't school work or avenger stuff.

"pete, is that—"

"makeup? y-yeah" he finished your sentence with a nervous look on his face.

"you wear makeup?" you ask as you inspect the products, seeing mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow & a few brushes.

"no! i-i don't but on tiktok i sometimes see videos of guys wearing this stuff & i um thought, that it looked cool ya know? so i was gonna ask—" he stuttered.

"you want me to do your makeup! oh my gosh yes!" you said excitedly, shocking him a bit.

"wait, y-your okay with it?" he asked with his jaw dropping a bit, shocked at your positive reaction.

"yeah of course! guys can wear makeup too, i don't see a problem with you wanting to wear it" you told him, hoping he wouldn't be so nervous & embarrassed about it.

"o-okay! great! so do you wanna do it now?" he asked as he scratched his neck to get rid of some of his jitters while looking at you.

"sure! um where can we— wanna just do it on your bed?" you asked, glancing at him for a moment.

"sure, y-yeah" he said with a huff, getting onto his bed & moving till his back was against his headboard.

you made your way to sit next to him with your front facing his, but the position felt odd.

"umm... is it okay if—"

"you can sit on my lap if you want, if it'll make it easier to you know—"

"o-okay" you said before moving your legs to straddle him, sitting on his lap comfortably.

he didn't know what to do with his hands, but to help keep you steady, his hands rested on your thighs, which made your heart race. his touch always did that.

"wanna play some music?" you asked him, making him nod his head before speaking.

"friday? could you play music from my spotify please?" he asked loudly to the ai system.

"yes mr. parker" it replied before hearing 'falling for you' by the 1975 play.

he blushed lightly but tried to control it & luckily you were busy with choosing an eyeshadow colour.