dangerous encounter

summary: you get stopped by a man on your way home from work & luckily spiderman saved you.

warnings: trigger warning possibly? & i am not good with roads so please bear with me when there's directions in this.

Your shift was finally done & you were exhausted. it was now 8:45pm & you were heading into the back room to grab your backpack before leaving your work. you worked at a bookstore not too far from your apartment so it was an easy walk there & back.

the sun was close to being gone, due to who late the sunset was in summer time. you waved goodbye to your boss & headed out the door, putting your earbuds in as you walked away. it wasn't too ba din your neighbourhood thankfully, so you weren't too afraid of something happening to you.

you just quietly hummed to yourself as you continued to walk, seeing others briskly pass by you, some giving you a small smile which was nice. but as you turned a corner you instantly bumped into someone which made you stumble, almost falling to the ground.

"i'm so sorry" you said when you gained your balance, looking up to see a man who looked to be in his mid thirty's, looking his coffee cup that fell on the ground.

"i get give you some money for a new one if you'd like, it's the least i could do" you said, going through your backpack to find your wallet.

"do you know where the closet coffee shop is? the one i got this one from is all the way back there & i'm in a little rush" the man said, looking down at you.

"uh, well the closet one is the one where i work, it's called collin's coffee & it's down there by 5th & 8th street" you said, pointing straight ahead behind you.

"do you think you could show me? i know it sounds weird but i get lost easily" the man asked.

"um... i guess" you closed your backpack & put it back on, walking beside the man down the street.

"so what's your name?" the man asked, making you very uncomfortable, very quickly.

"i don't really want to tell you, sorry. it's just your a stranger & i just feel-"

"it's alright, just making conversation. i'm james" the man said, giving you a small smile, which you awkwardly returned.

"so uh, the shop is just straight ahead on the left. i really have to get home now or else my parents are gonna get worried-" you said stopping, right next to a small alley, turning around.

but before you could turn, james grabbed your arm & yanked you backwards, pulling you towards the alley.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" you yelled, getting angry at the man.

"you really thought i wanted another cup of coffee after seeing you? your all i want now" he said, making you feel disgusted.

you tried to get up but he had a tight grip on you, making you groan as tears filled your eyes. he had a sick look on his face, his grin looked terrifying & he was plotting what to do next, you could tell.

"let me go! i'll give you all the cash i have p-"

"all i want is down here" he said as his eyes flickered between your face & the bottom half of your body.