every part

summary: you decide to come out to peter as bi about a year into your relationship

warnings: no homophobic comments allowed. if any of you don't support the lgbtq+ community, don't read comment or read any of my books

"i love you" peter said with a love struck look on his face as he looked down at you, kissing your head which made you giggle happily.

"you sure you love me?" you asked, resting your hands on his cheeks as he leaned his head to the side.

god, he looked so cute.

"of course" he replied without hesitation, making you sadly smile at him.

letting out a sigh, you moved your hands away which made peter look at you confused.

"hey, what's wrong?" he asked, leaning back onto his headboard as you did the same, taking a free hand to hold one of yours which made you look at him.

"i just... i don't know how to say it peter"

"it's just you & me, i know there's something bothering you" he told you, looking at you with such love & care.

you stayed silent for a moment, looking at how peter's thumb was rubbing back & fourth on the top of your hand while he anxiously waited. the feeling made you calm your fear a bit.

"well i uh, peter... i've been wanting to tell you for while now. but i have trouble wording it & i don't know if you'd treat me different because if it or not so i'm a bit scared if i'm honest. but peter, i'm bi" you said as you looked at him with nervous eyes that were glossing over as they looked at his reaction.

he looked confused for a moment, but then realization took over his features.

"bi? like bisexual?" he asked in confirmation, making you nod at him.

"do you hate me?" you asked as your bottom lip trembled a bit.

he immediately pulled you into a hug, making you land in his lap while doing so. you wrapped your arms around him tightly, burying your head into his bare shoulder.

"i don't hate you, of course not y/n/n"

"thank you for telling me. i'm really proud of you" peter replied as he continued rubbing your back, hearing you sniffle.

"i love you no matter what, i love every part of you. that includes your sexuality okay?" he reassured you, pulling your face away from his shoulder so he could look at you.

"how long have you known?"

"since grade nine. i kinda knew in elementary school though, but i never fully realized until grade 9 happened" you spoke, sniffling lightly as peter wiped a few tears that fell onto your cheeks.

"i was so scared you'd hate me" you said with a breath of relief as you look at him, seeing how happy he was that you told him. it made you feel so much better.

"i'd be incredibly stupid if i was"

"is there anything you want me to do to you know, support you or something? anything like that?" he asked, wanting to know how he could help you in anyway with this.

"i don't have anyone that i can talk to about this kinda stuff & i know that you aren't bi either— wait you aren't right? i'm just making sure—"

"i'm not, but thank you for asking" peter said with a laugh, you joining in as well.

"as i was saying. if you'd be okay with me coming to you about this, like bi stuff? i don't exactly know how to word it but you know what i mean?" he nodded immediately, making you continue.

"you can always come to me with this stuff & i'll try to help & be there for you okay? i promise" he said, holding out his pinky making you snicker.

"pinky swear peter?" you asked, smiling as you linked your pinky with his.

"pinky swear"

once you both let go you leaned your face closer to his, making your noses brush gently before kissing him. both of your eyes fluttered closed at the feeling, making peter smile into the kiss.

"love you, i really do" he mumbled against your lips, pulling you back in as one of his left hand grabbed your chin closer.

"i love you so much more"

EXTRA'S:

- peter wanted to show how much he supported you, so he got you a bi & regular rainbow pride flag. he didn't know which one you'd want more so he got both.

- "i got you flags! you could hang them up in your room! the bi one is my favourite, cause it's what you are, but the rainbow one is really pretty— let's hang them!"

- i can literally imagine peter pulling them out of his backpack with a big smile like he was the best boyfriend ever (which he is... we all know he'd be)

- he'd post more about lgbtq issues & would enjoy talking to you about them. i feel like he'd also try to spread awareness as spiderman too, to try to help out more

- he'd DEFINITELY have more confidence to call out the homophobic people at school (he'd still do it before you told him but now he feels more confident & less scared of what others would think)

- he'd always remind you that he loves you when you start to doubt yourself, telling you that he loves every part of you

- wants to take you to the pride a parade to show off how proud he is of you & support the community 🥺

- he'd put a small rainbow sticker on his phone next to the photo of you that he had in his phone case

- he'd always be careful not to offend you or make you feel uncomfortable when asking you questions about your sexuality, only wanting to know things either out of curiosity or just to understand it more

- he'd just be super supportive & loving in general ❤️

coming out post i guess?

i saw another writer i read make a bi imagine & i decided to make one as well! because i'm also bi haha.

my page is a safe space for everyone, no matter your sexuality, gender, skin colour— whatever & whoever you are, you're safe here & can come to me if you need someone!❤️

i promise the other imagine series i've been working in will be out soon, i'm just trying to get past my writers block on those.