british bodyguard ; 1

summary: your manager hired a bodyguard to protect you & even though you didn't like it, you were already growing attached to him

warnings: i'm using some taylor songs for the sake of this short imagine series! just a heads up!

You were exhausted when you woke up at 8am. you didn't get home from the studio last night until around 3am due to you staying there late as time passed by. but you knew you had to get up now or else your manager would get upset.

throwing on a hoodie, leggings & some comfortable sneakers, you were out the door with your keys & wallet so you could stop at the grocery & grab a quick to go breakfast.

the drive to the studio after stopping at the grocery was fine, but you noticed an unfamiliar audi in the parking lot. you had no idea who that was. as you made your way inside you were eating your fruit bowl & trying to keep your tote bag from falling off your shoulder.

you immediately noticed an unfamiliar man speaking with your manager, making you quirk a brow as you slowly closed the door. the sound of the door shutting made your manager turn to you with a smile, signalling you to come over.

"good morning?"

"y/n dear, meet mr. holland. he will be your new bodyguard" she said to you.

your eyes looked up to the man who stood either 5'8 or 5'9 & immediately drifted back to your manager, marissa. that must be the owner of the audi...

"marissa, i thought i told you that a bodyguard wouldn't be necessary—"

"y/n, you need one. just for safety measures okay? you're career is getting bigger each day. trust me, mr. holland is one of the best & you should appreciate that he's here. okay dear?" marissa said with a forceful tone, making you nod your head & mumble an apology.

"well um it's nice to meet you mr. holland" you said looking back at the brunette, holding a hand out for him to shake.

"same for you miss. y/l/n" he replied, his british accent catching you off guard for a moment.

he shook your hand for about 3 seconds before letting go, arms crossing over his chest as your manager started to inform him on what your studio schedule is usually like.

"well i'm just gonna go finish eating before i warm up..." you said before making your way over to your vocal coach, chris.

you honestly weren't that excited to have a bodyguard, someone to watch you 24/7. it made you uncomfortable cause you knew you could take care of yourself.

"he's a good looking lad huh" he said as you sat beside him on the couch, making you roll your eyes.

"i suppose..." you said with an annoyed tone.

"y/n, he's literally your type—"

"chris! don't say that stuff so god damn loud!" you whisper shouted, shoving his shoulder playfully.

"you know i like to pull your leg y/n" he said with a laugh as you finished the last of your food, setting the container on the coffee table.

"can we just start warm ups? i just want to get today over with already" you said with a sigh, making chris chuckle at you before doing warm ups with you.