no round three?

summary: after partaking in some... fun activities with arvin, you both accidentally get caught by lenora

warnings: suggestions of s*x

"Arvin cmon, your grandma is gonna be home soon. we gotta get changed or else she's gonna find out we—"

"can't we just stay here a while darl', please" he begged you, moving closer to your de-clothed body in his small twin bed.

both of your clothes were thrown around on the floor messily & the door to the bedroom was wide open since you both had the whole house to yourselves. lenora was out at the bookstore working, his grandma was at church with her church friends & his uncle was out in a town called woodbury for a few nights for work.

so you & arvin decided to take advantage of the alone time you both got.

"it's surely close to seven arvin & doesn't lenora get off at seven-fifteen? & your grandma could come back at any moment —"

shutting you up with a kiss, arvin's lips moved against yours a bit rough, it's not like you minded that though. he moved to hover over your again & the bedsheets hanged & covered his hips while his left hand gripped your waist tightly as your hands moved up & down his chest.

"the door— close. close the door" you mumbled out against his lips as you felt him want to start repeating the events that happened between you both moments ago.

"in a minute" arvin mumbled back with a light moan as his felt your hands tug on his dark hair a bit.

his lips soon made their way down your neck, middle of your chest & lower stomach & just as he was about to go lower you stopped him sharply.

"the door arv" you told him once more.

"alright, alright baby. hold on" he said with a sigh & a smirk, kissing your lips once more before getting up quickly to shut & lock the door.

"happy?" he asked as he made his way back to the bed & on top of you.

"very" you said while you pulled him down to your lips eagerly.

****

"you have great stamina i must say arvin" you said to him while you washed your body with the body soap in the shower, gaining a pinch at your hip from him.

"well i gotta since i'm with the most gorgeous girl in coal creek" he added while pulling your hips to his, making both of you stand under the luke warm water of his shower.

"wanna go for another round—"

the front door then slammed shut & you felt your heart drop. arvin's eyes widened & he cursed under his breath.

"arvin? i'm back from the store! i got us some more books to read!" lenora yelled as she walked around the house, guessing arvin was in the bathroom since the shower was going.

"h-hey lenora! i'll uh, i'll be out in a minute! is grandma home yet?" he yelled back, while running his left hand up & down your spine to calm your nerves since you were nervously shaking.

"she's gonna stay at mary loo's tonight to work on more church stuff! it's just us!" she responded, making arvin sigh in relief.

"o-okay!" he yelled once more.

looking back at you, he kissed your forehead before helping you wash your hair.

"i guess no round three then?" you whispered to him, making arvin smirk.

"another time baby" he whispered back, turning you around as he turned off the water.

"gotta be quiet" he told you when he stepped out of the shower, helping you get out & handing you a fresh clean towel.

after drying off, you & arvin stood at the door with towels wrapped around both of you, too nervous to step out of the bathroom.

"you sure lenora would see us?" you asked quietly.

"she's probably on the couch in the living room. we're on the other side of the house, i think we'll be fine" he replied, cracking the door open & taking your free hand in his before quickly heading for his room.

"y/n?"

stopping in your tracks, you looked up & found lenora standing in arvin's room with the sundress you were wearing before in her hands.

"what are you doing in my room?" arvin scolded her, snatching the dress from her hands & putting it on his bed.

"the dress was in the living room so—"

"lenora please don't tell your grandma or uncle about this please" you begged her while arvin looked out the window to really make sure his grandma's car was really gone.

"fine i won't! but you guys owe me" she said as she left the room, closing the door with snickering lightly.

"that was not how i thought the rest of our evening would go" arvin said to you as he pulled you to his chest, smiling at how flushed your cheeks were.

"atleast it was lenora & not someone else. at least" you said to him, sighing while you felt him pepper kisses to your head.

"so no round three?" he asked.

"arvin!"

hey guys! sorry i haven't updated in so long, i hope you guys are doing well <3