blurb :P

The bedroom was messy. the sheets on the bed were crinkled & the blankets were laid in an uneven fashion. the pillows were crooked. but you loved it.

you loved that his shoes were on the floor in an awkward fashion. you loved that the hamper was slowly filling with his clothes mixed with yours. you loved that you both were too lazy to put a load in to the washer.

you loved that his fancy cologne was roaming through the air of the room, touching the walls & the wood flooring. you loved his silver watch that was on the dresser  & how his robe was crumpled on the floor at the end of the bed.

you also loved the way he was holding you in his arms in the middle of the room. the way your back eased against his chest, your head leaning onto his shoulder, his head dipping to kiss your neck sweetly.

you loved it all.

"you're distracting me from doing chores thomas" you said with a giggle as he left lingering kisses onto your skin, smirking at your reaction which caused him to tighten his grip on you.

"later, leave em for later" he murmured to you as if he demanded it, but not in a harsh manner. you rolled your eyes at that, huffing lightly.

"you're a bad influence on me" you replied as you gave into him, throwing your mental notes of chores into your brain's trashcan.

"well, we're gonna mess the room up anyways with what i plan to do with you... so there's no point in cleaning love"