just imagine ; 1

summary: just imagine some special moments with you & tom

warnings: fluffy

first meeting:

It was a calm spring day when the both of you met for the first time. you were sipping on a glass of wine as you listened to some music playing from your speaker, staring at the rain that was pouring from outside. it was calming & it felt nice to sit back & relax for once.

you made yourself comfortable on your couch as you leaned your head back on the armrest, careful not to drop your glass. you were in sweats & a hoodie, with your hair in a messy side braid— the most lazy but comfortable outfit in your closet.

you were humming to the music but was soon interrupted by someone ringing your doorbell, making you groan as you got up & placed your glass on the coffee table. you lowered the music quickly before opening the door a pinch, seeing a guy who looked to be about your age there.

"hi?" you asked as a question, confused to why a random boy was at your door.

he was soaked head to toe, probably due to the rain. he looked like he came back from the gym because he looked tired & he was carrying a gym bag on his shoulder. he had brown waves & curls that created a mop look on his head, which made him run his fingers through his hair every few moments.

"s-sorry to bother you but i lost my apartment key & my phone- i don't remember where i left it so i'm kind of stuck. my best mate has my spare key but i can't call him so i was wondering if i could borrow a phone from you please?" he asked, looking a little nervous.

"i uh, tried some of my neighbours down the hall but they didn't seem to be home so i came here" he added, looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"sure, of course" you said with a sympathetic smile, seeing how the dude has already had a pretty rough day.

"which apartment are you?" you asked curiously when you handed him your phone, leaning your shoulder on the door frame.

"i'm just to the right a couple doors down. 35B" he replied before putting in a number, placing the phone to his ear.

"hey harrison, you good?... i'm in a little need of your help mate, i lost my key & my phone so i need you to come by with my spare- i'm calling from one of my neighbours phones.... i don't care if the game is on, i'm soaking wet from the rain! can you please hurry? thank you...i know i know, i owe you one... bye mate" he said on the phone as he walked a bit further away from you while he was on call.

you smiled softly at his desperate tone as he spoke, you also really liked his accent. once he ended the call he walked back over to you & handed your phone with a thankful smile on his lips.

"thank you so much again or letting me use your phone" the stranger said, looking down at you with a smile that made your stomach flip.

"it's no problem really... so uh, what's your name?" you asked putting your phone back in your pocket.

"i'm tom, sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier" he said while holding his hand out for you to shake.

"it's okay. & i'm y/n" you said while shaking his hand.

his palm felt soft & comforting while there was some rough callous's, seeming not so delicate. was it weird for you to like the feeling of your hand in his? was it weird that you took a liking to his curls & his swoop looking eyebrow?