stuck with u

INSPIRED BY THE SONG "Stuck with U" BY ARIANA GRANDE & JUSTIN BIEBER

It was just the two of you at his place in london. quarantine made you & tom start new hobbies such as a garden to grow some food in his backyard, you both have been trying new recipes (which ends up with food everywhere), you both did a bit of re-decorating with the furniture & you've played every board game he had the garage.

you both are currently baking some sweets from a recipe you found online & tom was acting a bit childish.

"put the flour down tom" you said with a serious face as he looked at you with a grin on his face.

his hands were covered with flour & he was slowly coming closer to you & you did not want to get any flour on your clothes or hair.

"if you touch me i swear i'll throw the whole carton of eggs at you thomas" you said as you whisked all the ingredients in the bowl, giving tom a serious look.

"lovieee, don't be like that" he whispered, his face leaning closer to yours.

"be like what?" you whispered back.

"be so serious all the time" he replied, giving you a lil kiss.

you smiled at him as he took over, pouring the mixture into cupcake tins & putting them in the oven. as you were cleaning up the counter you noticed the flour bag was missing, which made you confused.

"tom? did you already put the-" just then, a bunch of flour was thrown at you, covering your face.

laughter was heard as your eyes were shut & you stood there in shock. you tried shaking it all off onto the floor & spitting out some of it that landed in your mouth. you opened your eyes & looked around the room to find tom behind the island, a smile on his face.

"did i not tell you not to touch me thomas?" you said with slight anger building up in your bones.

"i didn't touch you though, the flour did" as soon as he said that you ran towards him & chased him around the main level of the house.

"y/n, your not gonna catch me!" he said in a sing song voice, laughing as you were right on his tail.

"shut your mouth thomas" you said as you caught him & tumbled on the floor of the kitchen, landing on top of him.

tom was soon covered in flour too, causing both of you to laugh.

"you better be help me clean this up mister" you said with a pout as you sat up a bit, his hands ruffling your hair.

"but-"

"no buts!" you said, causing a smile on his face for some reason.

"what is it?" you asked him.

"i'll clean this up, you go shower" he said lifting you off him so he could stand up.

once he stood up he lent you hand, which you took.

"your gonna clean all this up on your own?" you asked him, his arms wrapping around your waist.

"i'll do it. i was the one who started it" he said as you shook a bit of flour out of hair.

"thank you babe" you gave him a kiss on his cheek, causing him to groan.

"give me a good one lovie" he said before placing his lips on yours, giving you a lil heated kiss (woah).

you pulled away after a while as your cheeks heated a bit, his thumb gently running over one.

"go shower before you make me too distracted" he said as you pulled away, giving him one last look before heading upstairs.

maybe getting flour all over you wasn't that bad after all.

i know i haven't updated in a while, please forgive me. but this song is so cute so i wanted to write something with it as inspo!

send me some requests in the comments or my messages please!!!