sad movie blurb

"Hey" tom said as he kissed your head, sitting beside you on the couch.

"hi" you mumbled, staring back at the tv screen.

you currently finished watching five feet apart & you were a mess. tears, some dry & some not laid on your cheeks & you were hiccuping as the credits rolled in. tom was confused, just coming back from visiting family & he wasn't sure why you were so down.

"why ya crying love? you okay? want me to get something for you like your favourite ice cream from the store or-" he worriedly asked, wiping your cheeks.

"it-was-just-the-movie" you said between hiccups, catching your breath.

"i-i know, childish b-but it was really good & really sad t-om" you continued as he pulled you close, comforting you.

"s'okay y/n, it's not childish. even i cry while watching films too" he said as he rubbed your back, your figure draped across him as you hugged him.

"i thought you were always mr. tough guy, didn't know you were mr. emotions too" you said & giggled after, seeing tom's eyebrows push together & his mouth agape.

"what did you just say?" he said defensively, loosing his grip around you as he wiggles his brows, making you snicker at him.

"nothing tommy, nothing at all" you leaned into him more as he tighten his grip around you.