happy birthday

summary: even though quarantine has tom feeling sad, you still make sure he has the best 24th birthday.

warnings: FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF

Today was tom's 24th birthday & you've been planning for months to have the perfect get together for him, friends & family. it was currently 10am in the house & everyone was still sleeping in, but you couldn't.

you laid your back against the headboard of the bed, one hand holding one of tom's as he slept soundly on his stomach & the other hand fidgeting with the gift you got him. you kept looking back & fourth between the gift & tom.

you got tom a few knickknacks but the most important & meaningful one was a promise ring. it's usually the guy who gets the girl a promise ring, but it felt right & you couldn't wait anymore.

the ring was a simple silver band which had both of your initials in-graved in the inside. it was simple, but it was meaningful & tom likes gifts like that. you got matching one for you too, so you both could wear one.

yours was simple & silver too, but it had small little stones all around the band, making it a little more elegant & it still had both of your initials on the inside. as soon as you placed the rings back on the night stand, tom started to stir & wake up.

"what time is it?" he mumbled, squeezing your hand a little.

"it's almost 10:30 honey" you replied, smiling down at him as he let go of your hand to rub his eyes.

"what day is it again?" he asked with a smile, already knowing.

"it's harrison's birthday!" you replied, gaining a pout from him.

"i know it's your birthday you big baby" you said, running your fingers through his loose curls, gaining a sigh from him.

"i'm not a baby, i'm an adult!" he said sitting up, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i know love, i know" you said as you laid your head on his shoulder, giving his neck a few pecks, making him wrap an arm around you.

"happy birthday tommo" you said raising your head, your hand coming up to cup his cheek.

"thank you angel" he said as he brought your lips closer to his, index finger under your chin.

he kissed you gently & the kiss eased into a passionate one, both of you smiling at one point & chuckling at one another.

"i love you" he said, eyes twinkling at you.

"i love you more" you replied, kissing his forehead.

you paused for a second to grab the rings & then turned back to him, placing them into your left hand, clutching them & with your right you held tom's left. he looked at you a little confused but he stayed quiet, knowing you were gonna say something.

"i couldn't wait until tonight to give you this, so i'm gonna do it now. tom, my other half, my spider boy, hero, my love... i love you so god damn much. i know that you are the only one for me & i don't want anyone else other than you, even though you can be a handful. the fame & the success you have achieved makes me so proud of you, but i can promise you i'm not with you because of that" you said, bringing his hand to your mouth & giving it a small little kiss.

"tom, i'm with you because of how caring you are, you care so much about everything you put your energy into. your unbelievably kind & put others before your own needs in every situation. your a goof, which makes you fun to be around. you show me so much love & support, i always feel so comfortable around you & i always feel welcomed when i'm with you. your a hard worker when it comes your to job & your fans. you... your amazing in every way possible. that's why i'm with you" you said, both of you feeling tears falling down your cheeks.

"i know that we're still young & you still have a lot in your career ahead of you, but i wanted to give you this. it's a symbol of how much i love you, with every single fibre in my body. it means how much i want to be with you, that's for forever" you opened your left hand & tom looked down & saw the two rings, a huge grin on his face.

"their promise rings, for both of us" you said as tom let go of your hand to look at them up close.

"you love me this much? you want to be with me for the rest of your life? really?" he asked in disbelief.

"i love you & only you thomas. i don't plan on letting you go anytime soon" you said, confirming all the thoughts he's had in the past couple weeks.

"you know... i've always thought of marrying you. i've always thought what your wedding dress would look like & what are kids would look like, what we would name them, where we'd live & if we would have pets. i can see a future with you y/n, i always have since i first met you" tom said, relieved that you feel the same.

"kids? you've thought about that?" you couldn't help your smile.

"i love you so much, more than you'll ever know y/n" he said kissing you, both of you feeling content.

"wanna put them on?" you asked as you pulled away, tom nodding his head eagerly.

you grabbed his left hand & placed the ring for him on his ring finger & he did the same for you.

"this is the best gift i could've asked for. god i love you" he said, pulling you into his lap as he held you tight.

"happy birthday tom" you said smiling, so happy that he was happy.

cause really, that's all that matters.

here's a little birthday imagine for tom! i can't believe he's 24 now 🥺❤️