🍒cherry trailer🍒

Hey guys! just wanted to come on & say:

THISTRAILERISSOGOODIMALREADYINLOVEWITHTHEFILM&THECHEMISTRYBETWEENNICO&EMILY&IMSOEXCITEDTOSEEHOWTOMISGONNAVEPROTRAYNICOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyways...

also just wanted to give a quick reminder:

if your going to write anything about cherry, like imagines or whatever, please keep in mind that this book & the movie deal with tough issues such as drug addiction & ptsd. the book is raw & the movie is supposed to be raw as well. so if you're going to write anything, please do not try to glamorize or romanticize the tough issues that this book & movie deal with.

the story is based off of real people & real events, so please be respectful. this is just like the devil all the time, that movie & book dealt with very tough issues such as suicide, animal cruelty & pedophilic acts.

also, if you see anyone write stuff that glamorizing/romanticized these subjects, i'd recommend reporting it.

just wanted to add:

if you are atleast 16+, i think it's fine if you watch the movie. i wouldn't recommend people younger than that to watch it, but if you are younger than 16 & feel like you can handle it, then go ahead & proceed with caution.

like i've mentioned before, cherry deals with tough issues & some of the scenes in the movie will definitely be triggers/triggering to people. so ask yourself, "am i sure i feel comfortable enough to watch it?" & make sure you are in the right headspace as well.

& tom would never be upset or angry if you can't watch the movie or if you decide not to. he cares & appreciates all of his fans no matter what, remember that.