the break up ; 2

summary: harrison goes to tom to find out what happened & you later find out the reason tom ended things.

warnings: angst :( & a tiny bit of fluff ??

i suggest listening to "Guys" by The 1975 while reading :)

You were currently laying on the bed in harrison's guest bedroom, covered in a warm comforter as you slept your emotions away. it was the day after the break up & you didn't want to leave harrison's place & go back to your's, because it was filled with tom's things.

you wanted to stay away from it as much as you could & harrison understood your reasons, saying that you could stay as long as you needed. it was around 10:30 in the morning when harrison knocked on the bedroom door, softly calling your name.

"y/n, are you up?" he softly asked, walking into the room, noticing the trash can was filled with tissues & you didn't touch the glass of water he gave you the night before.

"i'm up haz, i'm awake" you mumbled as you sat up on the bed, rubbing your eyes as you looked at him.

he held a small bowl with some fruit for you, placing in on the nightstand before sitting beside you on the bed.

"how are you feeling?" he asked you, noticing how drained you looked.

"i... i fine i guess. i honestly don't know" you responded truthfully as he grabbed your hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"if you want to talk about it, i'm not gonna force you to... but i'm here for you. although that twat of a man is my best mate... i'm not too proud of his actions" he said with a sad smile.

"thank you, really. your the best harrison" you said before pulling the blonde boy in for a hug, which made you feel so much better.

"i have to go out for a few errands for work but i won't be out too long, so if you want me to pick up anything from your place or food for later... just call or text me okay?" he said, brushing a few strands of hair form your face before smiling at you again.

"okay haz" you said with a little smile as he quickly kissed your forehead, looking at you again before getting up & closing the door, leaving you alone once again.

sighing heavily, you cuddled back into the mattress & tried to get some more sleep, feeling exhausted & still heartbroken from last night.

**********

"hey harris-"

"what the hell is wrong with you? did you go mental last night or something before breaking y/n's heart?" harrison slightly yelled at tom as he stood on his porch.

"oh fuck-"

"oh fuck is right mate, you royally fucked up in so many ways last night! we need to have a chat about that alright?" harrison said as he walked into the house, tom closing the door afterwards.

"you better have a good reason for last night tom, you fucking better" harrison spat as he raised a finger at tom.

"i don't have a good reason alright? i was an idiot okay? i didn't mean what i said but it just came out & once it did i couldn't just go back! i didn't mean to tell her that i didn't love her, of course i love her but she needs more!" tom yelled angrily, feeling like he was gonna cry all over again.