buzzcut blurb

summary: tom got a buzzcut & surprised you with the new look

warnings: tiny bit suggestive 🙊

"So... what do you think?" tom asked as he stepped into the bedroom, surprising your form on the bed.

you tilted your head to the side as you took in his new look, not sure if you hated it loved it.

"i can't change it so... you better like it" he said with a chuckle, making you stand up & walk over to him.

"it doesn't look too bad, this is for cherry right?" you replied making tom nod as you ran your fingers over his head, the short hairs tickling your fingers.

it was a bit odd, but he didn't look horrible.

"i honestly think you look a little hot" you mumbled which made tom smirk at you, his hands coming to rest on your waist as his fingers teasingly played with the hem of your shorts.

"you serious?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side as his eyes looked into yours.

"yeah, honest. it'll take some getting used to but... the buzzcut is attractive on you" you said, arms wrapping around his neck as his head dipped into the right side of your neck, kissing your neck a few times which made you giggle.

"i can't grip onto your hair anymore" you mentioned, making tom grin. his lips now rising to rest at your ear.

"you can grip onto other things... like my back—" he whispered hotly, making your cheeks heat up at his words.

"you're a cheeky boy holland" you chuckled, rolling your eyes at him.

"only for you"