the break up ; 3

summary: you & tom run into each-other at a wedding a few months later, make up & you have a cute moment with harrison, which tom is really happy about.

warnings: fluff :)

You didn't know where your head was at. you still haven't really taken in the last couple of months, feeling almost numb to what happened between you & tom. harrison has tried his hardest to be there for you, but he also continues to check up on tom at his place.

you basically moved into harrison's guest room & he was completely fine with it because he loved to have you around. you were still going to work, so you had something to do to get your mind off everything. you haven't bothered to call tom again since that day, it's felt like it was years ago.

you weren't even sure if he wanted you to call. maybe it would be best for you both to stay away from each-other, so that's what you were doing. you wanted to keep yourself occupied & harrison knew that. harrison has been teaching you how to properly bake & cook which has been fun.

you both have been spending a lot of time with one another in the last couple weeks, living in the same apartment & everything. you liked having harrison around & he felt the exact same, which definitely made your heart start to heal & feel better.

tom has been moving on. he's been doing the same as you, trying to keep himself busy with work & his family. buts it's hard when he sees things that remind him of you everywhere, like your favourite flower that his mom started to grow in their backyard, lily's.

he just feels his heart ache all over again when he looks at them, so he tries to ignore his mom when she mentions them. but overall, he thinks he's starting to get used to not having you around, which was hard. it was also hard when he knows harrison is growing a thing for you.

he knows that it's part of "bro code" to not start something up with friends exes, but he just wants happiness for the both of you, he doesn't want to cause anymore trouble in your life, so he's not gonna speak about it.

but when a friend of your's invited you to a wedding, you had no idea tom also received an invite. you were gonna bring harrison with you, no question about it. but tom on the other hand, had no idea. so he decided to go alone, hoping to maybe meet someone? if not, he wasn't gonna be upset about it.

you wore a light purple silk dress, which was flowly & didn't reveal too much which was good. you paired it with a simple necklace, silver earrings, white heels & a small white purse. makeup was kept simple but elegant & your hair was slightly curled, but not too tight.

harrison wore grey slacks, a white button up, black dress shoes & a watch on his wrist, which was a staple of his.

"you look absolutely stunning y/n" harrison said, smiling brightly as he saw you waiting for him by the front door.

"well look at you hazzy, very slick & charming" you said with a giggle as you walked towards him to fix his hair to your liking, something you did a lot.

"i told you not to call me hazzy y/n" he said with a glare, which broke when you poked his cheek.

"i think it's a very cute nickname for you, but if you say so" you said with a sigh as you grabbed your purse, heading to open the door.