"your okay"

Once you got a call from scott telling you peter was back, your heart stopped. when thanos caused the blip, people started to disappear, peter included. you lost so many important people to you that day & when you received a call later that day from tony, you knew it wasn't good.

for the past 5 years on earth you hadn't aged, you stayed the exact same & your age wasn't altered. it's been the worst years of your life, with all the sadness & you losing hope in the avengers, in peter to come back... you were beyond happy to have him back.

scott told you on the phone that tony stark passed, when peter got back & that he's still recovering from that & his injuries, so you knew to just show that your here for him. you arrived at the tower shortly, heading inside to see scott waiting for you.

you walked over to him & gave him a big hug.

"good to see you kiddo" he said pulling away.

"good to see you too scott" you replied as you smiled at him softly before he lead you to the medical wing.

"he just got checked again by one of the doctors so he should be up. give a shout if you need anything alright?" scott said as you both stood outside of peter's hospital room.

"thank you" you mumbled before giving him a small wave as you opened the door.

once the door closed you saw a broken looking peter. bruises, cuts & dark circles under his eyes were evident on his face, bruises on his arms & his face seemed blank. he was staring at the small blanket that was laying over him, tears falling from his eyes. he looked so hurt.

"peter?" you whispered loud enough so he could hear you.

he slowly looked up at you, even with tears falling from his eyes you saw that the twinkle in them was still there. his face turned from sad to shocked as he looked at you, he never thought he would see you again but here you are after all this time.

"y/n..?" his voice whispered, cracking slightly at the end.

"oh pete-" you immediately rushed over to him & hugged him like the world depended on it.

he hugged you back just as tight, sobs escaping both your mouths as you tried to comprehend everything. peter died, came back & helped save the world. you were here, with him, after everything, you were still here. you both missed eachother more than anything & being back in eachothers arms felt so damn right.

"your back" you said, pulling a way to cup his face, tears still falling down your face.

"your okay" he mumbled, pulling you closer to him.

"peter, i-i thought you were gone. i thought you weren't gonna come back" you said as your voice cracked, thanking god he was okay.

"i was so scared y/n, i-i died. but when i came back & saw mr.stark... then when we stopped thanos, mr. stark..." he said as his lips trembled with every word.

"i know pete, i know. i'm so sorry" you hugged him again & felt him cling onto you tighter, you didn't mind one bit.

"i miss him so much. but, i fucking missed you" he mumbled into your shoulder as you rubbed his back.

"i missed you so much" you smiled at him softly, taking everything in.

"i love you" he said, pulling away to look at you again.

"i love you so much peter parker, so much" you kissed him softly, not wanting to hurt him even more.

"your back" you said again as you rested your forehead against his.

"i'm back"