all too well ; 2

"after plaid shirt days & night when you made me your own."

"You should wear my clothes more often" tom said from his spot on the bed, making you turn away from him to hide the shy look on your face.

only wearing a pair of lace panties, a matching bralette & one of his big plaid shirts, he looked at you like you were the most beautiful woman on earth— you couldn't help but feel your face heat up from affection & embarrassment.

"love..." tom said teasingly as he got up from the bed in only his boxers, making his way over to you with a large smile.

you felt his hands twist you around to face him & he pulled you close, not wanting to you go.

"my beautiful, beautiful y/n... my best girl..." he mumbled as he placed kisses along your neck, his lips close to your ear whenever he spoke.

"your making my cheeks hurt babe" you told him with a laugh, pulling his face back so he'd look at you.

"which cheeks?" he questioned, sliding his hands from your waist to your bum, giving it a squeeze to make you squirm in his arms.

hitting his chest jokingly, you scolded him while smiling, hiding your face in his chest. but tom brought your face close to his with the help of his hand on your cheek, brushing his nose against yours with a content grin.

"i love you, you goof" you told him, hearing him sigh happily— which happens every time you say those first 3 words.

"you sure showed me that you did a few moments ago" tom said with a suggestive tone, quirking his eyebrow at you.

"yes... i definitely did" you responded, kissing his lips before he countered you.

eventually, tom picked you up & brought you back to bed because the las couldn't get enough of you.