nights at the beach

summary: i don't even know, this is crap

warnings: crappy writing & odd concept coming your way!

"Did you bring the blanket?" you asked as you rummaged through tom's car trunk while he looked out at the dark & empty beach.

"i think so yeah, but if we can't find it—"

"found it!" you cheered, closing the trunk quickly & running off towards the sand as tom ran behind you.

"hey! that was not very fair!" he called out to you as you laughed at him teasingly.

"you're just a sore loser holland, i'm clearly the best avenger if i can run a faster than spiderman" you said to him as he came closer, his hands snatching the blanket from you to lay it down.

"where's your costume then huh?"

"in the shop... for repairs..."

"just come lay down with me yeah? we can talk more about your superhero stuff later" tom said to you, making you smile down at him as he was comfortably on his back.

making your way onto the blanket, you laid on your stomach as your arms supported your body. you smiled deeply at tom who smiled back, a hand of his fixing some of your baby hairs that were flowing wildly in the wind.

"when do you have to go back to atlanta?" you asked.

"i don't even wanna think about leaving you darling, not right now. just wanna be with you" he said sweetly, making you blush a tad.

his hands soon pulled you closer to him, laying you on top of him. your arms rested around his head & they held you up while you stared into eachothers eyes.

"i just wanna stay in this moment forever" you said hushed as his warm hands ran over the material of your sundress, sending tingles throughout your whole body.

"me too, it's nice" he agreed, smiling up at you.

"thank you for this" you told him as your hand brushed some sand out of his hair.

"anytime love, anytime" tom said before kissing you, both of you smiling into the kiss as a gust of wind blowed onto you both.

"i'm afraid we'll get in trouble if we're here for too long" you said once you pulled away.

"we'd only get in trouble if i fucked you on the beach, not if we're just doing this" he said, making you scoff at him.

"what is it with you & having sex on a beach late at night?"

"hey! it's on my bucket list okay? don't judge me babe" he defended himself, making you giggle at him.

"you are quiet something else tom"

"that's a good thing isn't it? it better be"