travelling together

summary: you & tom head to the airport because your travelling with him for filming.

warnings: none :)

"Tom... wake up. we gotta go to the airport in an hour" you said as you shook his shoulder lightly as he laid on his side, groaning into the pillow.

"i wanna sleep y/n/n" he whined to you, making you chuckle lightly at him.

you got out out of the covers & walked over to his side of the bed, kneeling in front of him & running your fingers through his hair a few times.

"you'll be able to sleep all you want on the plane bub. but you gotta get up so we can eat & double check our bags" you told him, making him sigh as he opened his eyes to look at you.

"gimme a kiss first, please" he pouted, making you playfully roll your eyes as you leaned closer to him, giving him a small kiss on his lips & a peck on the cheek.

"meet you in the kitchen" you said before standing up & leaving the bedroom to start making breakfast for you both.

you were about done making tom's eggs when he finally came out of the bedroom, rubbing his sleepy eyes & yawning. it was 6:30 in the morning so it made sense.

"thank you for the food babe" tom said to you as you handed him a plate with eggs, some fruit a half of a bagel with a slice of cheese & a glass of water.

"your welcome" you replied before eating from your plate.

about 15 minutes later you both finished & went to put your dishes in the sink. but before you could turn on the tap tom had placed his hand on top of yours, making you look at him confusingly.

"i'll wash up, you go get yourself ready. i'll meet you in the bedroom in a minute" he said, kissing the side of your head briefly before grabbing the dish soap & a sponge, turning on the tap.

you smiled softly as you made your way to the washroom to wash your face & do your skin care. you had music playing from your phone to make you feel a bit more energetic as you brushed out your hair & brushed your teeth. tom walked into the bathroom a little after & smiled as he saw you lightly dancing.

"you're too cute" he murmured before brushing his own teeth.

after both you & tom were done in the bathroom, you changed out of your pyjamas (which consisted of one of tom's old sweatshirts & nike pro's) into a pair of leggings & a oversized hoodie. you like to dress for comfort on plane rides. tom put on a pair of sweatpants & a loose fitting t- shirt.

"make sure you double check your work bag in case you forgot your script & your laptop" you said to tom as you were checking your suitcase & adding in your toiletries that you used earlier.

"thank you for the reminder love!" tom said loudly as he quickly left the room to his office, packing his work bag.

about 30 minutes later, after checking to make sure you had everything, you & tom headed out to the parking garage to head to the airport early. you helped tom pack the trunk & then you both were off to the airport.

music from tom's phone that was connected to the car was playing in the background as he took the normal route to the airport.

"you know, you should come with me more often when i go to film" tom said, glancing at you.

"really? what's your reasoning?" you asked him, smiling a little.

"well, i'll get to wake up to you everyday first off. you'll get to meet the crew & hang on set, see me film parts & we could go out for lunch some days. we also get to do some sight seeing since we're going to dublin & spain" he said, listing some reasons.

"oh! you also get to get spend more time with me instead of not seeing me for 5 months, so that should be good. & i like it when you act in charge, making sure i eat & double check anything. it's really attractive" he concluded, looking at you since he stopped at a red light.

"those are some pretty good reasons holland, i must say" you said, making him smile at you before focusing back on the road.

"but really, i'm happy your coming with me this time. i missed you a lot when i was away for cherry" he said sincerely, making you awh at him.

"i love you, my pretty boy" you replied as you rested your hand on his that was on top of the gear shift.

"i love you too darling, i love you most" tom replied, smiling to himself as he murmured the last part.