stargazing

summary: going stargazing with your tom (aka your crush), makes you accidentally spill the beans

warnings: none :)

"So where are we going?" you asked as you impatiently sat in the passenger seat as tom was driving.

"can't tell you that" he said was a smirk, glancing at you as you wore a blindfold.

he really wanted to surprise you with a fun night since he's been so busy lately & your one of his best friends... maybe even crush???

"this blindfold is kinda stupid i must say. i usually don't like to be blindfolded like this" you said with a pout, wishing you could just rip it off.

"i think it just adds to the suspense. anyways, what ways do you like to be blindfolded? huh y/n? speak up" tom chuckled as he could tell you were probably rolling your eyes.

"just shut up & keep driving tom" your cheeks were blushing now, knowing what he meant.

"well we're here now" he said as he parked the car, taking the keys out & opening his door.

"i can't see anything so—"

"you can hold onto me love" he said as he opened your doors, taking your hand in his & helping you out of the car.

after the car door was shut, you were holding onto tom tightly as you followed his lead.

"are we in a park? why does it smell like pine trees? it's not christmas so we can't be getting a christmas tree—"

"just wait until i take the blindfold off & you'll find out" he told you, trying to lay the blanket he brought with one hand on the ground.

he let go of your hand for a second so he could fix the blanket.

"okay, i'm gonna take it off now" tom said as his hands took the blindfold off your eyes, smiling brightly as you looked at him.

"wait what—"

looking around, you saw the empty park & the blanket tom laid on the ground. you looked confused at first but then tom pointed to the sky, making you look up at the bright stars.

"wait... you brought me to go stargazing?" you asked with a smile, causing tom to nod his head.

you quickly hugged him tightly, causing him to chuckle at your reaction.

"i love it" you said into his shoulder, breaking away to smile at him.

"come on" he gestured you, laying on his back on the blanket.

you followed his actions & laid next to him, looking at the night sky. it was pitch black & the stars were the only light in the sky.

"they look gorgeous" you said, looking around the sky with a look of amazement.

tom glanced at you, admiring you for a moment before looking back up.

"they really are" he said, his voice quiet.

the silence between you both was comfortable as you guys admired the beauty before you.

"thanks for taking me" you looked at him, turning your head.

he looked gorgeous, you thought.

"i knew you'd like it" he replied, looking at you.

your hand started to move closer to his & soon your pinkies were intertwined. you both were still looking at each-other, almost as if you both were afraid to look away.

"you look really pretty right now" he blurted out, his eyes widening on eve he said it.

you laughed at his reaction as your stomach flipped before speaking.

"you look pretty too" you replied, squeezing his pinky.

"i uh, i feel like this the is perfect time to tell you something" he looked at you with a bit of confusion, but stayed silent.

"i like like you" you mumbled, biting your lip to help your nervousness.

"actually?"

"well yeah, i have for some time & i—"

cutting you off, tom hovered over you & pressed his lips to yours, pinkies still intertwined. his lips moved against yours slowly, not wanting to rush anything. you gladly kissed him back & brought your free hand to his cheek, holding it gently.

tom deepened the kiss & brushed his tongue against your bottom lip before putting it in your mouth, kissing you with passion. you felt your body on fire in the best way possible & you didn't want it to stop.

"i like like you too" he mumbled against your lips, breathing heavily as he opened his eyes.

"i could tell" you said before pulling him into another kiss, smiling into it as your hands made their way to his curls.

he groaned against your mouth, causing you to pull away with a smirk.

"did i just make you do that?" you asked jokingly, causing tom to drop his head into the crook of your neck embarrassingly.

"shut up okay? i couldn't help myself" he defended himself, keeping his head down as you laughed.

he felt his body warm at the sound of hearing you laugh, making him pick his head up & kiss your cheek. he was just happy that he was with you in the way he's wanted for so long.