the 30ft fall

summary: a 30ft fall was the cause for you, tom, harrison & harry to be at the hospital

warnings: mentions of blood, some angst but a small bit of fluff at the end

It's been a long night, well actually— it's been a long day. the plastic chair you were sitting in was beginning to make you agitated because no matter what position you sat in, you just couldn't get comfortable & it was too sturdy for your personal liking.

you haven't been able to have a nap since your ride to the set earlier in the day & you felt restless, knowing that everything & anything was out of your control now. your clothes reeked of guilt & you could almost smell it if you focused enough.

the beeping, the sounds of doctors speaking & the announcements on the speakers every now & then acted as white noise while you stared at the dirty black converse you had borrowed form zendaya since you had lost your shoes in your trailer earlier while you rushed.

thank goodness you both were a size 9.5 in shoes.

"i got you a coffee... & water... & a small bag of chips from the vending machine. there's not a lot of food options here" harry said while walking over to you, chuckling in hopes to soften the tension that was present in the room.

"i'm not thirsty or hungry harry, but thanks" you said with no emotion, your eyes not daring to move from your shoes.

sighing, he sat in the seat beside yours & turned to look at you. "you know, he'd want you to at least eat something, you haven't ate since morning. it's late now"

"i said i'm fine—"

"i'm not gonna stop pestering you until you take these things from my hands, drink them & eat them. if you do that, i'll keep my mouth shut" he said with a short glare, making you turn to him.

letting out a small "okay", you took the food & drinks from him, finishing the them in almost 5 minutes. you were kinda hungry though.

"have they told you anything? anything about how um... he's doing?" you asked quietly, making harry frown a tad.

"nothing... absolutely nothing. harrison is on his way though. zendaya & jacob can't make it until after tomorrow's shoot so... for now it's just gonna be us & haz" harry explained, making you nod at his words.

"i really want him to be okay" you whimpered, leaning your head on harry's shoulder in hopes you wouldn't cry right now... you didn't want to cry again.

"me too y/n, me too"

****

once harrison arrived, thankfully bringing the three of you guys small blankets, more water & some takeout. you could tell he was worried as he spoke about his day & stories to get today's event out of everyone's mind— you knew he was having doubts.

"you look like you're gonna pass out soon mate" harrison pointed out to you as your eyes started fluttering close everyone & then, your body curled under the blanket.

"no i... i'm fine... just a little sleepy" you mumbled with tired eyes, making harry chuckle.

"just close your eyes for while. we'll let you know if we get updates on him. just rest"