intimate moments ; peter parker

summary: intimate moments you might have with peter (baby) parker

warnings: none :)

1) Peter would always ask you if you could rub his back for him, whenever he had an itch he couldn't reach or whenever he had a hard time sleeping. the boy falls asleep so easily if you gentle run your fingers up & down his back as his front is cuddled into yours. you don't know how but whenever you give him rubs he becomes like putty in your hands. you find it cute though.

2) going up to the roof of the compound, his apartment building or your roof if you guys were bored, couldn't sleep or if you wanted to be rebellious. you'd usually bring a couple snacks you stole from the kitchen & peter usually brings a card game of some sort like uno. but when the food runs out & playing go fish gets boring, you'd cuddle into his side & he'd welcome you into his warmth. you both would stay up until the sun rises, kissing each-other here & there.

3) when he realized you were it for him. it was when you had met the avengers for the first time after many weeks of peter trying to convince them— mostly tony— that it was important. you hit it off with all of them, like cap, wanda, scott, nat & bucky surprisingly. but when he found you & tony talking about how you liked the baby protocol thing peter had in his suit. tony was surprised you agreed it was a great idea, then on taking an immediate liking to you. seeing you get along with his new father figure meant the world to him. how you could easily fit in with his normal high school boy life & his superhero one. he didn't feel the need to have anyone else, he just felt content looking at you with his new family. he felt happy.

4) "you're it for me" he said, forehead against yours as he looked at you, both of you standing in his bedroom at the compound.

"you... you are all i think i'll ever need" he admitted, his hands holding yours close to his chest as he spoke, making you smile deeply.

"i feel the same way peter, i think i've always have"

5) waiting up for him to come see you after patrol in case he needed some help cleaning up if things got bad. you wait by the window for him to tap on it. once he was inside, he'd hold you & kiss your head & make sure you knew that he appreciated you. you'd always hug him tightly, thankful that he came back in one piece & didn't get hurt. in your bathroom, he'd sit on the toilet seat lid & hold your hand while you cleaned him up, wiping the blood off & such. he would always say thank you's because you always took care of him.

6) "thank you for always helping me" peter said quietly as you concentrated, making you smile.

"i know, i'm the best" you said as a joke, making peter laugh lightly.

"you are the best" he said, making peter squeeze your free hand that he was holding.

"i just love taking care of you"

7) whenever you took the subway with peter, he'd always make sure you'd have a seat instead of him. he would always insist that he could stand even though some days he had a limp & his muscles hurt. some days you were able to convince him you didn't need to sit, forcing him to take the seat instead. some lucky days you both would sit next to each-other, your head on his shoulder with his resting on top. he'd give you an ear bud to listen to music as he held your hand in his, kicking each-others feet as you waited for your stop.

8) long hugs after a mission. whenever he went away to fight hydra agents or whatever tony had planned, you'd always be on edge until they came back. as soon as they would land, happy would call you & you'd race your way to the compound to see if he made it back okay. sometimes he'd get a sprained ankle or wrist, or just a bloody nose, luckily. you'd come racing into the compound, running around until you saw his face. you'd smile happily as you threw yourself into his arms, holding him close as you could. he'd laugh & kiss your head, saying how he missed you & how he hoped he didn't worry you much. you always said he didn't, even though he did. you only worried because you cared.

9) "you sure you're okay? no broken bones or—"

"i'm okay y/n, trust me. you're favourite avenger doesn't get hurt that easily"

"so bucky is okay?"

"y/n! what—"

"just teasing. i love you"

10) being clingy before he leaves for patrol or missions whenever he's with you. you'd hold onto his hand tight, fingers laced together as you melted into his side, trying to get him to forget about his duties so he could take a nap with you or continue watching netflix. peter would always laugh because he found it so cute, he'd kiss your forehead, cheeks & lips a few times before reassuring you that he'd come back. he loved how much you cared for him.

11) you loved holding peter in your arms. whenever you were on the couch or in bed with him, you loved having him cuddle into your chest, his arms holding you close as your rubbed his back or ran through his hair. you just loved being close to him like that.