clingy love ; 2

summary: you & tom have tendencies to be clingy & there's a reason why.

warnings: fluffy :)

When it comes to tom relationship wise, he was clingy at times. he loved being affectionate & showing his partner the love he had for them. he was clingy at times but it was never at the point where he refused to let go of his partner for any circumstance.

tom loves spending time with his friends & brothers, going out for golf or to the club for some drinks & time to de stress, but he always made time for his girlfriend. he wasn't one that was constantly needing their touch, he was fine without it at times.

but when he met you & started going out with you, he thought your touch was intoxicating. like he couldn't get enough of the feeling of your hand in his or he couldn't resist the urge to wrap his arm around you or kiss your cheek occasionally.

& people noticed how his demeanour change when he met you. he loved to gush about you whenever he got the chance, he was always mentioning things that reminded him of you, like how one day paddy was wearing a y/f/c shirt & he smiled at it, looking love struck as he thought of you.

he loved spending time with you, almost more than his own family. if it's just taking a nap together or going on a walk with tessa- it could be the simplest thing but you make it some enjoyable because your with him.

he also loved going on coffee or tea dates with you because he's reminded of the first day you met & he gets butterflies every time thinking about it, thanking god he walked into that coffee shop.

so now in time, is during your birthday month. it's december & it's getting colder. snow is falling, people are getting ready for christmas even though it's the first day of december & it's the day he comes back home, to you from filming miles away from you.

you waited in the airport with nerves as you stood at baggage claim. you were so excited to see tom again, it's been two months since you last saw him when he got a two week break back in october & you missed him a lot.

he missed you too & it was hard for him to leave once again, leave you back in your apartment to go back to filming in cleveland. but you knew that in a few minutes he would be walking out of his gate & you'd finally get to see him again.

you checked your phone nervously as you looked at the time, seeing that he should be out by now. when you put your phone out of your pocket, you looked up & saw him walking with harrison & harry, laughing & smiling with their things.

you waited for tom to notice you & once he looked in your direction he sped towards you, dropping his things so he could hug you. you wrapped your arms tightly around his neck, his held your torso close & you swayed back & fourth for the longest time.

"i missed you so much y/n" tom whispered into your ear, kissing your head.

"i missed you more tom, so much more" you replied, kissing the side of his neck before he pulled away to kiss you properly.

"let's get you home alright? you look exhausted" you mentioned as you examined his dark circles & sleepy look on his face.

"that sounds amazing" he said with a smile, grabbing his things again, which you helped with as you met up with harry & harrison at the car.