quarantine hugs

summary: you get to see peter for the first time since quarantine started.

warnings: fluff

Quarantine is taking a toll on you & you know that it isn't good. you haven't had in person contact with anyone but your parents & siblings since the start of march & it's killing you.

you miss going to school, for the social aspect of it even though you only talked to peter, ned, mj & betty. you miss going on drives around queens with peter in the car that may & happy got for his 17th birthday.

you miss spending time at the library with mj & building lego sets with ned (it was your guilty pleasure). you miss going thrifting with betty & studying together. you just missed your friends & needed to get away from your family for atleast a few hours.

peter knew that you weren't doing the greatest. you had bags under your eyes even though you could sleep all day if you wanted, you'd stay in bed all day under blankets & hoodies, you feel unmotivated to do your schoolwork a lot so peter tried to help you over the phone as much as he can.

he even has to encourage you to eat sometimes, that's how drained you are. the poor boy hurts so much to see you in such a bad state, he just wishes he could hug you because, holy shit, that boy is whipped for you & loves you so much.

so he may or may not have talked with may & your parents about having you come over for a day, maybe even spending one night too atleast. & surprisingly your parents were fine with it & you had no idea what they had planned.

so when your parents interrupted your daily FaceTime call with peter to take you somewhere you were very confused.

"i'm sorry pete but i have to go. my parents have a surprise for me or something" you pouted, not wanting the call to end.

"it's okay sweetheart, go. i'll talk to you later okay?" he said trying to make you smile, blowing you a kiss.

"your a dork you know" you said with a small smile.

"i know, only for you y/n" peter said, ending the call.

you sighed & closed your laptop & put it on your desk. you decided to at least have a shower because you haven't showered in around 3 days... that's how bad your "quarantine depression" has been.

once you showered, put fresh sweats & a hoodie on, fixed your hair a little & grabbed your phone & shoes & your mask, you went to the small living room & saw your parents smiling more than usual.

"why are you guys so... happy?" you asked, confused.

"we just think your gonna like your surprise a lot. also, you'll need a blindfold" your mom said, putting a blindfold on you before you could say something.

"uh... okay" you said skeptical as your dad lead you out of the apartment to the subway.

"are we in the subway?" you asked quietly, mostly to yourself as you smelt the familiar smell of newspapers & heard lots of wind.

soon enough you left the subway as soon as you came & found yourself in an elevator you think.

"seriously... where are we?" you asked impatiently.

"be patient, we're almost there y/n" your mom said, leading you out of the elevator down a hallway.

"where are we-"

"y/n, we're almost there alright" your dad said, causing you to stop talking.

"okay honey, we're here... you can take off the blindfold" your mom said, excitement laced in her voice.

so you carefully took the blindfold off & rubbed your eyes. as soon as you opened them you felt like you were in a dream, because you didn't want to believe you were in front of peter's apartment.

you stood frozen, wanting to cry as you saw the door with the familiar numbers & cute welcome mat. you covered your masked mouth with your hand as tears welled in your eyes.

"go ahead sweetie, knock" your dad said, making you step forward & knock softly on the door.

then, the door cracked opened & revealed peter who had a big smile on his face, motioning you to come closer. so you did, melting into his arms as you silently cried into his shoulder as your arms wrapped around his neck to hold him close.

"shush, your okay sweetheart, your okay" he whispered into your ear, making your cry more.

you missed him so much & to have him right in-front of you, to be in his arms right now felt unreal.

"p-peter?" your voice cracked, pulling your head up to see his face.

those brown eyes, curly hair, dimples, smile & freckles- oh how you missed them.

"hi" he said, chuckling as he wiped some of your tears as you noticed he let out a few too. he took off your mask form one side so it was dangling off one of your ears.

"h-how-"

"i talked to may & your parents. they were fine with it" he said, caressing your cheek with his left hand.

"thank you pete" you said as you leaned into his touch, feeling so much better to be in his arms again.

"no worries y/n/n" he replied, smiling down at you, just admiring you in the moment.

"just kiss her already peter!" you heard may yell from the kitchen.

you both just chuckled & looked back at eachother, leaning in & meeting the middle in a long awaiting kiss that filled you both with a warm feeling.

"i missed you" you said with a laugh after you pulled away, hugging him tightly again.

"young love right?" may said to your parents, all 3 of them chuckling at you both.

you then thanked your parents & went inside peter's apartment, racing to his room for one of his hoodies. he just chuckled at you, his smile beaming.

"she missed you a lot peter" may said as she gave him a side hug as they both stared at his room door.

"i missed her too" peter said, giving may a kiss on the temple before walking to his room, seeing you already on his bed with a hoodie on.

he came & sat beside you & took you into his arms, holding each-other close as you could for the rest of the day, trying to memorize how each-other felt before you had to leave in the morning.