hide & seek makeouts

Smiling & giggles escaped your lips as you played hide & sneak with tom & harrison in your apartment. you were hiding in a cabinet in your bathroom (it was one closest to the floor) & you had no idea where harrison was hiding. tom was it & has been for 20 minutes. you just sat cris-crossed in the dark, waiting for victory or to get caught.

"y/n, where are you loveee" you heard tom say mischievously as he crept through the apartment.

you just covered your mouth from releasing a giggle. you could hear the tv turn on & you guessed tom already found harrison, so he probably turned on the tv to watch something while he waited.

"you sure you didn't see her go hide haz?" tom yelled time his best friend as he roamed your apartment, brows furrowed.

"i swear mate, just keep looking" harrison said, going back to the show that was on tv.

you started to get impatient & your legs started to hurt from sitting cross-legged for so long. you were about to get out when you heard your bedroom door open.

"love, come out already for god sakes" tom mumbled as he rummaged through your closet, under your bed & on the far side of the bed.

once he opened the bathroom door you could hear his footsteps & his hand grab the shower curtain, ripping it to the side & was annoyed that you weren't sitting in the tub. he was about to walk out when he noticed one of the cabinet doors open a slight bit.

smirking softly, he opened it & came face to face with you.

"got ya" he whispered as he smiled at you.

you rolled your eyes at him & held his hand as you got out of the cabinet.

"you found me" you said with a pout which gained a small laugh from tom.

"come on love, ya won the game. haz put on a movie for us to watch" he said as he lead you out of your bedroom.

he lead you to the couch & you both sat down beside eachother, cuddling as harrison jokingly pretended to gag. as you got half way through the movie you noticed tom & harrison glancing at eachother, which confused you but you disregarded it. until they both sprung up from their seats & ran away.

"your it now y/n!" haz yelled.

"have fun trynna find me babe!" tom yelled as he went continued to run down the hall.

"b-but the movie isn't done! come on guys" all you got back was silence.

"really guys? guess i gotta find you twats" you mumbled as you got up from the couch, pausing the movie.

you went to your bedroom first & immediately saw a figure underneath your bedsheets. smiling, you walked over quietly & throw the comforter off, seeing tom with wide eyes.

"found ya tommy. not the best hiding spot... but-"

"hey, i tried!" tom said in defence as he pulled you onto the bed, making you straddle his waist.

"well well, look at that" tom said, smirking.

"tom i still have to find haz-"

"he's hiding in the bottom of the towel closet in the hall, it's fine"

he pulled your face to his, catching your lips in a heated kiss. soon you both were making out & completely forgot about harrison who was still hiding.

"y/n? tom? where ya at?"