give you a reason

summary: you've been busy ever since tom came back home & he's missed you, so he try's to give you a reason to stay home with him

warnings: suggestive...

"Morning sleepy head" you said as you poured yourself a cup a tea, making one for tom as well as his sleepy form walked over to you.

"morning darling" he said, his voice deep & hoarse as his arms loosely wrapped around your torso as his head rested on your shoulder.

you smiled as you put a tea bag into his mug, hearing him him contently as he nuzzled his face into your shoulder.

"are you leaving again?" he asked, noticing how you weren't wearing your pj's anymore.

"i have to meet up with some friends" you said, making you groan as he tightened his grip on you.

"nooo, not again" he whined, making you chuckle at him.

"i'm sorry babe, but i'll be home in a couple hours okay?" you said, resting a free hand on his that rested on your stomach.

"i've barely got to spend time with you since i've been back though" he said sadly, making you want to ditch your plans for today to be with him.

but just like how he has a job, you have one too & you need to do your work.

"i'll be back home as quick as i can okay? we can do whatever you want tonight" you said as a compromise that tom felt like he should say yes to.

"i guess..." he mumbled, letting go of you to grab his mug of tea, kissing your cheek before saying that he'll be on the couch.

you felt bad that the poor boy wanted to spend his free time with his girl, which was you, but you pushed those feelings aside & grabbed your work things, heading to the door.

"i'm leaving, bye tom! love you!" you said to him, waving & blowing him a kiss, which he caught with his left hand & placed it on his heart.

"i love you too, be safe" he replied before you left, sighing as the door closed & the lock moved.

tom was getting a bit upset how he's only seen you when you come home late at night from work or seeing your friends. he understands that you have a life too & that you want to do things independently, but he just wants to spend some quality time with you now that he's back.

& with you being out at work or going to the bar or whatever with your friends, it's agitating him that he's left all alone in the house all day. at least he had tessa though.

"tess?" he called out as he placed his mug on the coffee table, hearing her paws on the wooden floor as she came towards him on the couch, curling up into his chest.

"atleast you seemed to have missed me princess" he mumbled as he scratched her stomach.

so for the rest of the day, tom wallowed throughout the apartment as he waited for you to come back home.

****

"hey! i'm back!" you called out as you shut the door, taking off your shoes as you placed your purse on the floor.

you were two hours late & you forgot to call tom to let him know, but atleast you were home now.

"you're two hours late" tom said as he came into the room, his tone a bit harsh but you brushed it off.

"i know i'm sorry but—"

"i made dinner for us & everything..." he said as he pointed to the kitchen, where two plates with food sat on the table with two candles.

"we can still—"

"just forget it" tom said, leaving the room.

you followed him to your bedroom with a confused look on your face.

"i'm sorry i'm late okay?" you said to him as he sat on the bed.

"i choose to spend my break with you, not my family or harrison or my other friends or i could've stayed in los angeles. but no, i choose you" he said, agitation clear in his voice.

"i made plans earlier in the week with them & work has been a lot lately— i'm sorry" you explained.

you walked closer to his figure on the bed but he stood up & looked you dead in the eye.

"now i feel like i have to show you a reason why you should stay... stay with me" he said lowly, his face close to yours to the point you felt his breath on your face.

"tom, i..." you asked him, feeling his hand come up to your jaw as he held it, almost like he was inspecting your face.

you were attracted to tom whenever he got like this, almost possessive but not in a controlling way.

"just stop talking..." he whispered before bringing you into a deep kiss, nose brushing against yours as he put all his agitation & frustration into it.

you complied immediately & kissed him back, hands moving to grip his t-shirt. he soon moved from your lips to your neck, his hands moving to grip your sides as yours now gripped his shoulders. you let out small gasps as he sucked on your collar bone & the spot under your ear.

tom was full on smirking now, knowing how you're slowly turning into putty in his hands.

"been wanting to show you how much i've missed you all week, but you've been so busy..." he said, moving the the other side of your neck now.

"been needing you all week, but you were never around..." he said into your ear, making you shiver.

"i-i'm sorry tommy" you said breathlessly,  feeling his hands grip you as he moved you both onto the bed with him hovering over you.

"i know darling, i know"

his thumbs pressed onto the hot skin of your hips as he kissed your lips once again, your hands gripping his hair as his tongue fought with yours. you heard him let out a few groans as his hips rolled onto yours, causing him to pull away.

"still want me to show you a reason to stay doll?" he asked with a deep breath.

"show me"