sweet to me

summary: confession & shitty writing

warnings: none :)

"Why are you being so sweet to me?" tom whispered to you as your hand touched his face, bodies close to one another as you leaned against the wall of your home.

"would you want me to be harsh then?" you asked with a hint of sarcasm, making him nervously chuckle.

"n-no it's just... you're always sweet to me. why's that?" he asked, eyes never leaving yours.

"because..." you led on, making him go quiet.

"i like being sweet to you" you finished, patting his cheek before dropping your hand to his coat, thumb & index rubbing against the texture of his zipper cord.

"why though? i still don't get it"

"you must have a pretty thick head then tom, i thought i've made it pretty clear"

"what—"

"that i kinda like you or something, you twat"

tom shut his mouth at that, eyes widening as he looked at you, not knowing if you were joking or not.

"y-you do? oh, cool i— okay" he stammered, making you roll your eyes with a smirk.

"harrison warned me you're bad with girls, god i should've listened to him" you joked, making him bite his lip.

"well... do you like me back or is this just one sided—" immediately you were cut off.

shutting you up with a kiss, you felt shocked at his sudden move. his lips moved cautiously against yours, scared he'd ruin it if he did something more. but when you kissed back & pulled him closer— he knew that he made the right move.

"you gonna let me be sweet to you more often?" you asked against his lips, making him smile.

"yeah, i can do with that"