"i wish i was her" ; 2

INSPIRED BY THE SONG "Heather" BY CONAN GRAY

You pulled away from peter's hold & calm yourself down, feeling like an idiot for crying in front of him when he was the reason why.

"why do you wish you were her y/n?" peter asked you as you stood up from the ledge.

"if i was mj, you'd be with me" you said, turning around & walking towards the door of the roof, not daring to turn around to see his face.

he just stared at you as the door closed behind you, the loud slam echoed through his ears. peter just thought about what you said to him & what happened between you two before he distanced himself from you.

the first time you kissed:

it was right after he came back from the snap. peter was back home with may, stuck in his room with the sadness of mr. stark's passing. he was watching star wars again when he heard a knock on his door, causing him to pause the movie & groan.

"i'm not hungry may" he shouted a bit.

"it's not may" his ears instantly perked up when he heard your voice, the familiar sound filling his ears.

you then opened the door & peter lost his breath when he saw you. your heart broke at the state he was in, back thank god he back.

"y/n" he jumped up from his bed & took you into his arms, holding you close as possible to him.

your fingers tangled into his curls as tears fell from both of our faces, happy to see one another again.

"i honestly never thought i would see you again" you admitted, cupping his cheeks with your hands, biting your lip from smiling too hard.

"you thought i would leave you that easily?" he asked, smiling at seeing your face again.

you placed your forehead to his, his lips getting closer & closer to yours, but he closed to gap & kissed you softly. it was the best kiss he ever had.

the first time you wore his clothes:

it was a random school night that you spent at his place, studying for an english exam. you forgot to bring an extra top to change into, so you were wearing a pair of sweats & your top from school, which wasn't the most comfortable. peter noticed your discomfort.

"you know uh, you can wear one of my shirts if you want. there's some clean ones in the basket by the window" he said with a sweet smile.

"oh really? thanks peter" you smiled back at him & sat up to walk over to the basket, choosing a science pun shirt.

he was focused on the exam review to notice which shirt you picked, so when you came back from the bathroom he looked up & his stomach flipped at the sight.

"stylish eh?" you said, turning a bit for him, secretly loving how it smelt like him. (but you didn't tell him that).

"i-it looks good on you" he said, trying to stop his cheeks from blushing too hard, but yours were bright red too.

the first time you cuddled:

it was a saturday night at your place this time, watching some re-runs of friends on the tv while you sat with food & blankets on your couch. it was getting late, your parents already asleep & your siblings out for the night. as the night went on, you got closer & closer to peter.

at one point he had an arm draped over your shoulder, your head on his chest, an arm draped over his chest & you cuddled into his side. his body heat was radiating on to you, his cologne was calming & you both were getting tired. it was the episode where joey got his head stuck in a turkey while trying to scare chandler & you laughed sleepily at the scene.

peter noticed how tired you were, he found it cute.

"you tired y/n/n?" he asked softly, looking down at you.

"maybe just a bit petey" you replied, snuggling closer to his chest, closing your eyes a bit.

"you can sleep if you want, i don't mind lovie" he said, letting the pet name for you slip out causing your heart to swell at it.

you just hummed a bit, falling into a deep sleep while using peter as your personal pillow & he didn't mind one bit. he secretly loved it when you would cuddle into him. but he didn't dare tell you.

thinking about those memories mad peter feel more guilty. he then thought of the memories he's made with mj so far & in his opinion... he didn't feel much when he was with her. it's always been you & to realize that now annoyed him a little. he knew he had to fix things. so he came up with something.

he broke up with mj a few days later & she understood, she didn't hate peter for it. after breaking things with her, he washed your favourite sweater of his, his spiderman one that he got one day at a booth while walking home from school one day. he folded it & went to your apartment building, his nerves filling with nervousness as he took the elevator to your floor.

when he was in front of your door, his heart stopped in his chest. he was scared of you shutting the door on him, but he knocked anyways. his heartbeat filled his ears when he heard your soft footsteps came closer to the doors. he knew you looked through the peephole before opening the door, you always did.

"w-what are you doing here?" you asked when you opened the door, shock written on your face.

"i have something of yours & i thought you may  of wanted it back" he replied, revealing the sweater from behind his back.

a smile fell on your face as you looked at the sweater, the queen's vigilante swinging on it. you let a chuckle out as you looked between the sweater & peter.

"really?" you asked in disbelief, taking the sweater in your hands, holding it close to your chest.

peter smiled knowing how happy you were to have it.

"do you wanna come in to talk for a bit?" you asked, peter scratching his neck nervously.

"i have some explaining to do, don't i?" he said as you pulled him inside your apartment & throwing your arms around him, sighing into his chest.

"you do have some explaining to do parker" you replied, not letting him go as he tightened his grip on you.

here's the part 2 some of you wanted <3