intimate moments ; tom holland

summary: a list of intimate moments you'd share with tom

warnings: mentions of consented stuff (no mentions of sexual acts though)

1) going on drives in the night when you both can't sleep. if it's warm enough, the winds would be down & the radio would be playing not too loud. you & tom would sing softly to your favourite songs that come on & you'd hold onto his freehand whenever it was safe to do so (drive safe!).

2) having him try to braid your hair if your laying in bed or on the couch while watching a movie or show. he'd be extra careful not to tangle or pull on your hair & even if he did a bad job, your heart would swell at the gesture & you'd play with his hair in return.

3) talking about anything while in bed. whatever comes to both do your minds, you'll talk about. you'd both laugh at some parts & move closer to one another under the sheets. he'd hold your close & keep you warm.

4) while waiting for the water to boil to make tea, coffee, or another hot drink, you'd lean into tom's side with your head on his chest. his hand would slip under your shirt to rest on your waist & massage the skin there lightly. or he'd hug you close to his side & rest his head on top of yours until the water was ready.

5) curling up on the couch with blankets, watching a show & giving each-other soft pecks, eventually getting lost in each-other instead of paying attention to the show. it'd be perfect.

6) having tom curl into your side in the back of a cab or van while going somewhere like an interview, if you were free to tag along, or if you got him from the airport. he'd put a hand on your knee & rest his head in the crook of your neck, shutting his eyes while you rub his shoulder or run your hand through his hair comfortingly. he'd probably take a nap in that position too.

7) he'd hold your hand close or wrap an arm around you while in public to make sure he'd keep you safe, in case anything could happen. you thought it was sweet.

8) showering together (if you both were comfortable enough & consented of course!). he'd probably ask to wash your hair for you sometimes for fun or to help you unwind from the stress of the day, you'd do the same for him. it'd also be cute if you hugged him while you both were underneath the shower head, water falling onto you both as you stood silently as your ears were filled with the sound of the running water & the bathroom fan.

9) cuddling. he'd definitely would like being the small spoon sometimes... or most of the time.

10) probably would ask to have a dance party with you in the kitchen or living room, which would start out with you both dancing crazy & end with you slow dancing to a slow song in the middle of the room as your chests heaved from all the jumping or whatever dance moves you both did. he'd try to do the waltz with you but you'd probably trip or step on his feet, so he'd have to pause & teach you.

11) taking a bath together (consented of course!) if you both wanted to spend some more time together. there'd be candles lit & soft music playing on a speaker on the counter by the sink. most of the time your back would be resting on tom's chest & his arms would hold your waist close, the warm water soothing your aching muscles as you both talked about your days.

12) airport kisses. well outside the airport in the car before he hops out so he doesn't miss his flight. you both opposed saying goodbye inside the airport, invade fans or paps were there. you & tom wanted some privacy before he set off to a new country or city. he'd pull your face close & kiss you like no tomorrow before pulling away only just to kiss you again before you scold him to go before he was late, which has happened many times before. i love you's would be said (possibly, depending on where you are in the relationship) & you'd smile like crazy as you left the drop off area, cause of that div.