"your back"

tom stepped into the apartment at 4:53am, luggage in hand & his body drained from filming. he locked the door, turned on the kitchen light & made himself some toast due to his stomach growling on his way back from the airport. after he ate he dragged his suitcase upstairs, trying not to wake you up.

he opened the bedroom door & found you sound asleep in bed, making him form a tired smile on his face, knowing he was back home. he quietly opened his suitcase & got out some clothes he washed before he left the hotel in cleveland & went to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

he warm water hit his skin & helped him relax, almost falling asleep in the shower. he washed his hair & body quickly & soon stepped out. he put on some shorts & towel dryers his hair the best he could, knowing that if he used your blow dryer you'd wake up from the sound. stepping out of the bathroom at 5:37am, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

he walked slowly to his side of the bed, slipping under the sheets as quietly as possible & pulling them back up. his chest faced your back as he rested his arm over your waist, pulling you closer to him slowly. he kissed your head softly before whispering an "i love you" to you. you felt yourself waking up slowly, feeling something warm on your back & your waist.

you turned to your left side & opened your eyes to see tom's chest. you smiled sleepily & moves closer to him, giving his collarbone a small peck.

"your back" you whispered, looking up at tom's face.

"i'm sorry i woke you up darling" he whispered back, the arm on your waist moved up to your face as his fingers brushed some hairs out of your face.

"s'okay tommy. it's worth it" you sat up like him & ran your hand through his almost dried curls.

"missed you" he said as he pulled you closer, your lips ghosting over eachother.

"missed you more" you said, giggling softly as he kissed your nose.

"come here love" he whispered before his fingers held your jaw softly before kissing you.

"missed that" you said after you both pulled away.

"you have no idea how much" tom said as he pulled you to lay on his chest.

"can we go back to bed, i'm really tired y/n/n" he asked as he nuzzled you both back into the warm sheets.

"get some rest tommy, i'm right here"

"thank god you are" he mumbled before you both fell back alseep.