she

One night stands weren't a usual thing for tom. he's usually too busy with work, family, press tour & just being a celebrity in today's society so being able to be a bit reckless & have fun with a girl was a bit different from his routine. he met you at a club one night when he was out with harry, haz & sam.

you were wearing a comfortable fitting dress, some heels & your hair was loose & wavy as you danced on the dance floor with some of your friends. you sure caught tom's eye & you couldn't deny it if you hadn't stared at him a few times from across the club. he was definitely good looking, no denying & he was dressed good.

tom thought you were gorgeous, mentioning to harry whenever he saw you on the floor or close to the bar.

"she is just, wow" tom said, a smirk on his face.

"go talk to her man" sam said, shoving tom's shoulder a bit.

when you went to get a refill of a cocktail, tom got a enough confidence to go over & talk to you. the whole conversation was just flirting, pure & utter compliments with a hint of subtle glances at eachother. after talking for a about an hour tom asked you if you wanted to continue your talk back to his place, which you eventually complied to.

once you walked through his apartment door clothes wear torn off & your lips collided with passion & neediness. sooner or later, you made it to the bedroom... which lead to you both having a really good time. his hands roaming your sides, your fingers tugging his brown curls, the kissing, groans... just everything was perfect.

when you woke up the next morning after the activities of last night, you found yourself curled up on his chest, an arm around your waist & warm sheets on top of you both. you weren't sure what to do... if he wanted you to leave or to stay to say goodbye? you were unclear of that. so you did the next best thing, leave a note on his kitchen table with your number.

but before you left you glanced at yourself in the mirror by his door, seeing your neck, jawline & collarbones littering in bite marks, which you did the same to him. you blushed & bit your lip, closing his door with a smile on your face with your heels dangling from your fingers.

you were gone when tom woke up, groans leaving his mouth when he found the sheets empty. after showering & putting a fresh set of clothes on he walked into his kitchen, bummed about how you stood him up but he was also kinda expecting it. he mopped around his kitchen while he made himself some toast. when he went to sit at his table he noticed a note.

hey, sorry about leaving without a goodbye but... i wasn't sure what to do. i didn't want to leave you ghosted or stay & possibly make you uncomfortable so i'm leaving you my number. if you want to give me a text or call, i wouldn't mind one bit. but if you don't, it's fine. i enjoyed last night & i hope to see you again, if you want. goodbye or see you later, tom. p.s, may wanna check your neck.
- y/n
(000)000-0000

tom grinned slightly at the note, placing it back down on the table as he ate his food. as he went back to the kitchen he stopped to look at himself in the mirror & glanced at his neck. he saw multiple bite marks too, making him slightly blush. after he put his dishes away he decided to text you.

(111)111-1111
hey y/n. it's tom, from last night. i enjoyed it too. wanna meet up again soon?

sent

once he sent the text he heard a knock at his door, making him stand up to open it to be faced with harrison.

"so, how was last night mate?"