graduation blurb

summary: you & peter are officially graduates & are nervous about this chapter of your lives ending.

warnings: fluff & some angst?

Today is the day, your official last day of highschool. you can't believe your already here, soon to be a university freshman, which is scary. you loved highschool, your friends were great, the teachers weren't terrible & you had a good time.

the dances, school events, sports & clubs; your gonna miss it all. but your lucky that most of your friends got accepted to the university your going to, including peter. so here you were, standing in the hallway of midtown one last time.

you & peter wanted to walk the halls together one last time, so you arrived to school early before the ceremony to do so. you were now walking through the hall that has all the awards & sport team stuff, hand in hand. you stopped when you reached a mirror that was on the wall.

peter stopped as soon as you stopped & looked at you as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

"i never imagined myself being able to graduate" you said, squeezing peter's hand a bit.

"why?" he asked, moving closer to you, looking at himself in the mirror.

"i never thought i could do it i guess, life has just been crazy in the last couple years... i just never thought this day would come" you replied.

"i know everything has been crazy, but you are so strong for getting through it all y/n" peter said, wrapping his arms around your waist now, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"peter, your way stronger than me. you've been working your ass off at school & keeping up with your superhero duties. your hardest working person i know" you said with a smile.

he just kissed your cheek in response, sighing into your shoulder after.

"i'm gonna miss this place so much" you said, a sad smile on your face.

"university is gonna be different, but it's not something we can't handle right?" he said as you placed your hands on his.

"it's scary though" you replied, staring at your grad gowns through the mirror.

"it is... but we'll get through it, i promise you" he said, both of you looking into each-others eyes through the mirror.

"kids! the ceremony is about to start!" you heard someone yell to you from the end of the hallway, opening the door for the two of you.

"well, ready or not... here we come" you said, grabbing peters hand as you both jogged to the doors, ready for what's to come.

even though highschool is over, doesn't mean everything is.