just imagine; 2

summary: just imagine some more special moments with tom

warnings: fluffy

first date:

You thought you were sweating like crazy from how clammy your hands were as you smoothed out your slightly baggy jeans. tonight was your first date with tom & your nerves were running wild. you haven't been on a date in a while, so you were nervous you were gonna weird him out.

he had told you prior not to dress fancy because he wanted to take you on a simple & fun date, not the cliché fancy restaurant type. so you dressed accordingly; a light grey crop top that stopped at above your belly button, classic blue jeans that were slightly baggy & comfortable white converse low tops.

as you were adjusting your hair you heard a knock on your door, so you quickly walked over, took a deep breath & opened the door. you saw tom wearing a soft green button up shirt that was in buttoned a bit, black jeans & some sneakers. he smiled brightly at you as he held your favourite flower in one hand.

"this is for you, & you look gorgeous by the way" tom said as he handed you the flower, your heart warming at how he remembered the small fact about you.

"your too sweet tom. & you look very handsome yourself... wanna come in for a minute?" you said, letting him come into your small apartment.

"it's cozy, i like it. looks like you" he said as he looked around at your furniture, pictures & decor you had around your living & kitchen area.

"thank you" you replied with a little blush on your cheeks.

you placed the flower in some water before you & tom left for the date he had planned. he took you to a park near by in his car, which had the classic picnic basket sitting in the backseat. you & him had dinner around golden hour/sunset while eating fruit, salad & cheese's that he brought earlier.

you both sat in front of each-other on a picnic blanket on the grass in the middle of the park, which had very little people around. you & tom got to know each-other a little more, teased each-other about embarrassing memories & cried laughing until your stomachs hurt.

this was by far the best date you've been on in your life & you really liked tom, you just hoped that he liked you too.

"you look really pretty right now" tom blurted out as the golden sun hit your skin, making you look like a real life angel.

"you sure? you look prettier in my opinion" you said with a soft laugh while looking at how a small piece of hair fell in front of his forehead, making him look like a prince.

"take the compliment love, you deserve it" he said with a sheepish smile, noticing how your cheeks flushed at his words.

first "sleepover":

"Y/n, look outside! don't you see how bad the weather is, you can't possibly drive in this!" tom protested as you both looked out the window of his london home, seeing the harsh wind & rain collide together against the window.

"it doesn't look that bad, besides it's only a 15 minute drive to my hotel. i'll be fine" you tried to assure him as you continued to look outside with him.