caught by may

summary: you & peter cuddle while watching a movie & get caught by the paps (may)

warnings: none!

"You look really cute in my clothes" peter mumbled as he looked over at you from his spot on the couch.

"your too adorable" you said as you blushed at his words, cuddling into the blanket you too were sharing more.

tonight was movie night & peter lost the coin flip, meaning you got to pick a movie that isn't star wars, star trek & space themed. you don't hate them, it just a gets boring when you watch them so often. but it's kinda worth it to see peter so happy, so it's okay.

but since you won you chose a favourite of yours, stand by me. as the movie played, you noticed peter looking a little tired (probably from being an avenger while going to highschool), so you pulled the blanket up, laid on your back & opened your arms for him.

"you sure?" he asked in a whisper to which you responded with a nod & a smile, making peter shyly smile before moving to lay on top of you, cuddling with your body.

you were able to get the blanket over you both easily, but as you started to focus back on the movie you felt peter nuzzling his head into your neck more & kissing the skin there softly. you blushed heavily & smiled as you tried to look at him from your position.

"i know your tired, you can nap on me" you said as you brought a hand up to play with his curls, seeing his face turn into a sleepy smile as the feeling which he loved.

"okay babe. i love you" he said as he tightened his grip on your body, cuddling into you as much as he could. he was a teddy bear & it made your heart soar.

"love you too sleepy head" you replied, kissing his head gently before looking back at the tv.

by the time the movie was done you has fallen asleep too, your left hand in peters hair while your right one was tracing shapes on his shoulder earlier when you were awake. the end credits were rolling in as may came back from work.

she placed her coat & boots in the closet before peaking into the small living room, hearing the tv on. she was glad she came in because the sight she saw made her heart warm— you & petr cuddling. she thought it was the most adorable & sweetest thing on earth.

so... like any parent or aunt would, she took out her phone & snapped a few pictures of you & peter, texting them to him with a smile on her face before heading to her bedroom for the night.

hi everyone! i'm back? i'm not entirely sure. i've been struggling for the last while with school, home & coming up with good things to write for you guys. so i think for i'm taking requests until october 10th.

i'll start writing those after the 10th & post them when they are ready. so if you want a request please message me what you'd like or comment it & i'll make sure to remember. bear with me please.

love you guys & thank you for the continuing support ❤️