all these years ; 2

summary: you told harrison what happened with you & tom & tom later on helped you with unpacking.

warnings: none & no proof read

"So... now that he's gone, wanna enlighten me to what happened back like, three years ago?" harrison asked a few minutes after tom left the apartment to go do some errands for the day.

sighing, you walked over to him on the L shaped couch, sitting & getting settled before clearing your throat.

"sure. it all started back when he told me he had just gotten the role of spiderman..." you started, thinking back to that day.

"he told me he was gonna leave for a while, but before he left he wanted to tell me that he had feelings for me. i didn't know what to say or do because he was leaving & i didn't think it was worth telling him i, that i had feelings too" you said sadly, harrison nodded understandingly.

"y/n... i like you. like, i like-like you" tom said, holding your hands as he stood in front of you.

"w-why are you telling me now? your leaving—"

"tell me you like me back, don't you?"

"maybe, yeah. i do but—"

"but if he was going, i didn't know if he'd be staying in the states for long or not. he didn't even know. so i said that if he comes back, then we'll talk more about it. but his career eventually blew up overnight & we never got to talk about everything. we just forgot i guess, he moved on i assumed"

"i didn't for a while. i tried getting him to meet up with me whenever he was home but he was always too busy. even when he was supposedly off work. but i soon found out from olivia, you know his family friend? i found out that they were a thing, ever since tom left" this caused harrison's eyes to widen, shock covered his face.

"so i'm assuming that he somehow got with olivia after the talk we had or sometime when he got to the states— i don't really know but, yeah... that's what happened" you finished, trying not to get sad over it.

"i didn't even know he was with olivia... he never told me. i'm so sorry y/n/n" harrison said, coming closer to give you a hug.

"it's okay haz, i moved on. we were young anyways, it wouldn't have worked" you said, sounding like you were trying to convince him.

"how bad did it all hurt you? why didn't you tell me before?" he asked as he let go.

"having no contact with him, that made it all worse. but i didn't tell you because i know that you & him were best friends before i came into the mix, before we became the trio. so i thought it'd be best if i kept to myself" you said, looking at the ground.

"you know that your my best friend just as much as tom right? i'm here for you both, not just one. you can always come to me with stuff you know, i'll be here" harrison said with a small smile, ruffling your hair a bit playfully.

you were thankful you had harrison to be like your big brother.

"thanks haz" you said with a smile, swatting his hand away with a laugh.

"to brighten up the mood, wanna do a movie marathon?" he asked, causing you to perk up at him.

"yes! please, we haven't done one in forever" you said happily, turning your attention to the tv.