lazy day

Waking up from your sleep you smiled lightly, sighing & rolling over to your left side. you opened your eyes a bit to see your boyfriend tom sleeping soundly beside you. his brown curls were perfectly bedhead like, falling in-front of his forehead as his right cheek was smooshed into his pillow.

his lips were parted slightly, his chest was rising up & down, his left arm was wrapped very loose on your waist & he just looked so damn cozy. you scooted closer to him on the bed, feeling the heat that radiated off him warm your skin. your right hand came up & gently brushed an eyelash that was laying on his cheek, making him stir in his sleep.

"g'morning love" he said, his voice a bit raspy & deep.

"morning babe" you said back, smiling as he pulled you closer to him, kissing your forehead.

"slept okay?" you asked, your fingers rubbing soft circles on his left temple.

"way better than the last couple months, sleeping with you is much better" he mumbled, feeling relaxed.

he got back from a recent press tour for far from home a couple days ago & he was exhausted to say the least. the premier in la was coming up in early july & then in late august he'd be leaving to cleveland to film for cherry until late december. with you living in toronto, being 20 & attending university, your relationship has been put in hold for a while.

but now, since he's back with you in your apartment for the full month of june, you were happy you'd get it make up for all the lost time you've both missed, busy with the stress of filming & school.

"i missed waking up to that accent of yours tommy" you said, hearing him chuckle at you.

"really now?" he asked, a smirk on his face as he propped himself on an elbow, looking at you with a jokingly intense gaze.

"really. your morning voice, bedhead hair & stupid smile always make me fall harder for you, you don't even have to try holland" you said as you twirled a curl around your index finger.

"you don't need to try either dear, just being here with you & seeing your lovely face in person does me justice. your amazing you know that?" he said, his head dipped forward to catch your lips with his.

"you remind me everyday thomas" you said, laughing when he rolled his eyes as his full name.

"i'm not ready to leave bed yet, are you?" he asked, pulling his comforter closer to his bare chest.

"nah, we can just have a lazy day right? since haz is doing work here too he can pick us up some food every few hours possibly?" you said, smiling when you saw him pull you to his chest, cuddling into his left side.

"sounds like a great plan love" he said as he kissed your cheek.

"so... netflix?" you asked, reaching for the remote.

"netflix it is"