just hold me blurb

You had the typical bad day. tears falling down your face as you tried to not make a sound in the school library. you were hiding your face behind a book so other students or teachers wouldn't see you. your stress levels were at its peak today for some reason & you couldn't calm down.

so when the library cleared out for the day you grabbed your stuff & headed straight to peter's apartment. you haven't seen him in a couple days because of how hectic everything was so you felt a slight pinch of relief when you knocked on his apartment door with your shaking hand.

steps soon got closer & the door opened to reveal peter in his pj's with a tired but happy look on his face. he noticed how quiet you were & tears on your cheek so he gently pulled you inside & you rested your head on his chest, feeling some tears start to fall. he didn't say anything but walk you both to his room & he shut the door.

he then brought you to his bed & gave you a blanket to cover yourself with as he sat at the back of his bed, pulling you to his chest & holding you tightly. you let out a few sobs as you buried your face deeper into peter's chest, his face worried as he ran a few fingers through your hair while holding you, wondering what pushed you over the edge.

"do you wanna talk about it at all lovie?" he asked in a hush tone.

"c-can you just... keep h-holding me please" you asked with a rasp in your voice.

"of course" he whispered back as he continued to hold you, comforting you as much as he could.

here's a really old draft from a while back :)