papa bear blurb

summary: you catch tom saying goodnight to your baby daughter

warnings: fluffy

"Hey baby girl, it's daddy" you heard tom's voice say softly as you walked out of your room, passing through the hallway near your daughters bedroom door.

peeking your head in through the crack, you saw tom's back as he was standing in front of the bed, picking up his 2 year old in his arms carefully.

"dada" she mumbled, nuzzling her head into tom's chest as he held her close.

"just wanted to say goodnight to my little girl" he whispered, kissing her head & cradling her a bit.

"i love you sage, so so much baby" he cooed to her, making your heart melt at the interaction.

"love you dada" she replied to him before drifting off in his arms, making him smile brightly at her.

he looked at sage warmly, brushing his thumb on her soft cheek & admiring how beautiful she was. she was the perfect mix of you & tom, she had his eyes & your nose. your lips & his unique eyebrow. a mix of his hair texture & your dark locks.

she was the most perfect angel in the whole world.

a few minutes later he put her back in her bed, tucking her in & kissing her cheek once more before turning around towards the door.

"hey papa bear" you said hushed, smiling at how his cheeks blushed in the dimly lit room at the nickname you gave him when you first got pregnant.

"hi lovie" tom pulled you into a hug when he quietly closed the bedroom door halfway, pulling you close.

"she has you wrapped around her finger ya know, you look at her like she's a pint of beer— the best creation in the world" you said with a giggle, feeling him kiss your head.

"well, i say we created a pretty beautiful girl together, so it makes sense" he replied with a smirk, pinching your sides.

"i agree" you said as you leaned your head up to kiss his lips, feeling him start to melt into the kiss.

"i'm so happy that we're doing this together, wouldn't want to be doing this with anyone else" tom said against your lips before kissing you again.

"good thing you said that because... there's another one on the way"