on screen kiss

summary: you & tom have to kiss on screen for a film, but it seems a bit too real

warnings: tiny bit of angst & a kinda angry love confession?, some swears

"y/n? tom? ready for this next scene?" the director asked you & tom as you both headed straight from hair & makeup, getting ready to film the next scene.

which was the kiss scene, more like the make out scene— but none the less... you were terrified. you weren't surprised that you had caught feelings for the british lad though, you honestly expected it due to the high level of chemistry you have on & off set.

this movie was new for the both of you. it was a raw love story, the emotions & actions so real because it's based off of stories that happened to you both in your lives. so each scene is filmed with realistic emotions.

but with this scene, it'll be completely different. because you've never kissed tom, nor made out with him. so it'll be something new.

"you look gorgeous by the way" he mentioned to you as he fixed his hair in the mirror that was on the set wall, looking at your reflection behind as you looked at him.

the scene was set in his apartment, after a gallery event you both had attended earlier in the film. your characters, ash & faye, had unspoken thing for one another & it was all going to poured out in this scene.

"thank you, you look quite nice as well" you responded, giving him a small smile.

you wore a floor length dark emerald green gown with small silver jewellery & black heels. your hair was in its natural form down, looking beautiful without a crazy looking style to it. it was in its raw form.

tom wore a pair of dark grey slacks, a black turtle neck & a silver watch on his left wrist. his hair was slightly gelled up a bit, making him look clean & sharp. you could see his muscles under the turtle neck, making you swoon the slightest.

"ready guys?" the director asked, making you & tom give a quick thumbs up before getting into position.

"3...2...1... action!"

tom was standing across from you as you body sat on one of the island stools, staring at the alcohol you had in your glass aimlessly. it was dead quiet & you almost thought tom forgot his lines but he soon spoke.

"why are you always so quiet?" he asked in his american accent, making you tear your eyes away from your glass.

"i don't always know what to say, i guess" you replied, seeing that he was coming closer to you now.

he picked up your glass & examined it, seeing that you hadn't drank any of it yet.

"there must be something wrong if you're not gonna drink" tom said with a smile chuckle, placing the glass down onto the counter before looking at you.

he was easing himself into the conversation.

"you love your alcohol" he mentioned.

"you know me so well" you said with a chuckle, arms crossing on your chest.

"i do. i also know it's better for you not to bottle up your feelings" he said, taking sip of the drink himself making you roll your eyes.