cleaning day makeout session

summary: you & peter have been doing chores all day & things get a little spicy.

warnings: fluff, just a little spice & like 2 swears

Today was saturday at the parker house hold... which meant it was cleaning day. peter hated cleaning, because he would have to mop, vacuum, broom, dust, wash clothes, window's, mirror's & dishes— but ever since you started coming over every saturday it became more bearable.

your presence always made peter feel better; more happy. so, when he woke up at 10:30am to see a note on his desk from aunt may, he was excited... which wasn't usual.

peter,
here are the chores for today:
- broom & vacuum
- mop
- load & unload dishwasher
- take out trash
- wash counter tops
- clean mirrors
- organize shoes
- look to see if there is any expired food in fridge

i'll be at work until 6:30pm tonight, sorry i can't help much today! love you peter.

from,
may

peter smiled at the note before heading to his dresser to grab his "cleaning uniform" which is just an old pair of sweatpants & one of ben's old shirts. he changed quickly & made his way into the kitchen to have breakfast: cereal & a pear. as he ate he watched some tv on the couch as he waited for to hear you knock on the door.

as he was washing some dishes he heard you knock over the loud sound of the tap & smiled brightly as he turned it off, drying his hands & making his way over to the door.

"morning" you said as he opened the door, walking inside & sliding your shoes off, turning to peter with a smile.

"morning to you too" he replied, giving you a small hug & a kiss on the head before letting go, leading you to his room.

you & peter have been dating for 2 months now & they have been the best months of your life so far. you are fairly new to being in a relationship, same with peter. so you both have been taking things slow so you both wouldn't get stressed about it, because you both wanted things to go smoothly between you two.

& so far they have. handholding, a casual hand on the waist along with forehead & cheek kisses have been the normal pda for you both, still waiting for your first kiss. you have been really nervous about it, because you've never kissed anyone & you didn't want to weird peter out.

but today, you felt like things were gonna change somehow.

"so, may left me a note with the chores & i was thinking if we start now, we'd have time to watch-"

"star wars?" you said, finishing his sentence.

he just nodded at you, cheeks heating up as he sheepishly lowered his head— you knew him too well already. you still can't believe you have that effect on him; to make him feel flustered & giddy. you just tugged on his hand a little with a smile on your lips as you pulled him towards the hallway to get started.

**********

it's now 5:45pm & you & peter are on the last chore: going through the fridge & pantry. you've been sorting through what's good & bad for almost 30 minutes since you both have been working as a team. you were the one who was picking stuff from the fridge & checking the expiry date while peter made a chart of what's good & bad.