🟣 R7: Sweet Pea & Toni 🟣

R7: The Winners are Sweet Pea & Toni

This Imagine Is Going To Be Platonic, I Don't write polyamorous relationships, not yet anyway.

* * * *

Why was life like this? One minute everything was going perfectly, the next you were trapped in a building with a maniac. You warned them that the plan would fail. You warned him.

Jughead never liked you, not since Betty admitted you were her first kiss. It was a moment she was experimenting. Okay, so she used to have a huge crush on you, when she liked Archie, but you didn't like her.

Yes, everyone knew you were bisexual. You had hooked up with a few girls, some from the Northside, Valerie, the ex Pussycat being one, some from the Southside, Peaches.

Back to the current situation you faced. You were captured by the Serpents latest enemies, not the Ghoulies, or the Gargoyles, but the Gremlins. While you were tied to the chair, you found it somewhat amusing how all the Serpents enemies started with the letter 'G'.

The leader of the Gremlins, Greggy, that's what you called him, continued to smirk at you. He was trying to get under your skin, though that wouldn't work. You wouldn't be surprised if Jughead told the Serpents NOT to bother looking for you, his jealousy was intense.  

Another Gremlin entered the room, whispering something to Greggy, causing the man to chuckle. I say man, he was probably only a year or so older than me. The Gremlin left, leaving me with Greggy.

"It appears your King doesn't care for you," Greggy said, twirling his little knife in his hand. "How does that make you feel?" "I'm not surprised, he probably deems you no threat." You let out a chuckle as you glanced at the knife pointing in your direction. "After all, I've faced bigger threats than a little boy with a tiny knife."

A growl escaped Greggy's mouth as he stormed over to you. "I'll show you how much pain my, little knife, can cause." He dragged the knife across your arm, causing you to flinch. You weren't lying when you told him you faced bigger threats. You were captured by the Gargoyles and tortured, the knife across your skin was nothing.

He left you alone, blood dripping down your arm. He thought he had got you. Oh how stupid he was.

Since you were alone, you decided to relax. The Gremlins weren't any real threat, they didn't even know how to torture their prisoner.

After what felt like minutes, but was probably hours, you had a loud bang, something similar to a baseball bat. A grin appeared on your face as you heard a familiar growl.

They had come for you.

The door was kicked open, causing you to grin. You looked at the people in front of you. "Took you long enough," you teased.

They rushed over and untied you, checking you for any serious injuries. "Sorry it took us so long," Toni apologised, though you grinned, shaking your head. "It's cool, I know this wasn't a Serpent rescue mission."

You grinned as you walked by the unconscious Gremlins. They were so foolish, too foolish. When you went outside, you're smile vanished. You couldn't believe what you saw. There were roughly fifteen Serpents as back up.

"But Jones would never allow this. He would say something like, it's better to leave me and let me be killed," You rushed out. "It wasn't exactly like that," Toni started, only for Sweet Pea to snort. "More along the lines of 'We can't risk looking weak. We may lose one Serpent, but nobody else will get hurt'."

"Of course, he forgot one thing," Toni said, grinning as she looked at the rest of the Serpents. "No Serpent left behind!" they spoke in unison.

The rest of the Serpents got on their bikes, while Sweet Pea and Toni took you to the truck. 

"So, they didn't hurt you, did they?" Toni asked, worried for her best friend. "Apart from my arm? Nope. They're actually terrible villains, as in, they're the worst at being villains," you told the girl.

"I'm just glad you're okay," Sweet Pea mumbled as he focused on the road. "Awe, did you worry for me, Sweet Pea?" you teased. He didn't look at you, but you could see his mouth turn up into a slight smile. "I suppose I did."

You knew you were lucky to have such wonderful friends. They went behind their leaders back to rescue you. They were true friends.

* * * *

* * * * 

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this. I hope you like it.