Cheryl Blossom [2]

Title: Growing Pains

Stop Breaking Your Heart

You're Making It Hard On You

Don't Drive In Reverse

You've Been Through The Worst

Put It Behind You

Cheryl Blossom was known to be many things, stubborn, blunt, careless, a bitch.

Not many saw the True Cheryl Blossom.

Cheryl was beautiful, strong, passionate, independent, intelligent.

One person who adored the Blossom girl was Y/N. Y/N found Cheryl to be perfect, she was flawless, she could do no wrong in her eyes.

She was rarely seen without Cheryl and that was how she liked it. She liked being known as Cheryl's best friend. She was the one who saw the true Cheryl Blossom.

Y/N was waiting for Cheryl outside the locker room, but the Blossom girl was yet to arrive. She was late, Cheryl Blossom was never late to see her.

Y/N went to the gymnasium looking for her friend, only to see Reggie taunting her.

"Are you going to kill us like your father did Jason? Are all you Blossoms murderers?"

Y/N walked up to Reggie and punched him in the face. A loud cracking sound was heard as Reggie swore.

"You broke my nose! You psychotic bitch!"

"Don't talk to Cheryl again, or next time I'll break your arm too!" Y/N snapped.

The Bulldogs ran off leaving Y/N to comfort a sad Cheryl.

"They told me it was my fault. That I was responsible for his death" Cheryl whispered. "No, no, no, you were helping Jason escape. You can't blame yourself, it's not your fault, only your father is to blame" Y/N said.

"No, they're right. It's a Blossom curse, we're all monsters." A tear ran down Cheryl's face.

"Why are you friends with me? I'm a monster."

Y/N took Cheryl's hands in her own. "You're not a monster. You're CherylBombshell, the most strong, beautiful, badass girl I know. I will punch anyone who disagrees."

Cheryl chuckles as more tears fell down her face. "You really would, wouldn't you?" "Of course. Because-" Y/N paused.

"Because what?" Cheryl asked.

"Because I love you, Cheryl Blossom. I love you, I always have and always will."

Cheryl looked at her with a smile. "I love you too, Y/N."

"Don't let your past define you. Your present and your future are all that matters. I will be beside you to help you deal with your pain" Y/N told her.

"I wouldn't want anyone else by my side" Cheryl whispered before pressing her lips against Y/N's.

It's Only Growing Pains Don't You Know

The Only Way To Live Is Letting Go

It's Only Growing Pains Don't You Know

* * * *

* * * *