⚡️ Josie McCoy [1] ⚡️

Title: Broken

People were always quick to judge Josie for not wanting a relationship. She didn't want to settle down yet, especially with a boy. 

Josie held a strong dislike for the male gender. No one knew all the reasons, though many knew one reason, her father.

She had just left her latest victim, tall, dark, dangerous, handsome. She knew he liked her, he liked her a lot, though she didn't care. All her victims grew feelings for her, that was how she liked it.

There was only one thing on her mind, one place she wanted to go. She always went to the same place after she was finished with a guy, the cemetery. 

A small smile appeared on her face as she kneeled next to the grave. "Hey girl" she said, knowing she wouldn't get a reply. "Another monster added to the list. You would've liked this one, he was your type."

Josie ran her finger across the name. "I miss you. I really miss you. Why did you leave me?" A tear fell down the pussycat's face. "We were suppose to be together, you and me against the world. But you're gone, all because of him, all because of that bastard."

"I want them to suffer. I want them to feel what you felt. I want them to feel as broken as you did, as broken as I feel."

Tears continued to fall down Josie's face. "I should have helped you more, I should've known he was hurting you, he was using you. You didn't deserve this, no one deserves to feel so broken they take their own life. I'm sorry, Y/N, I'm so sorry."

Josie stayed by the grave, crying for her old friend, for her old love. She vowed to get revenge, she vowed to hurt anyone who reminded her of him, and she did. 

* * * *

* * * *

I know this is short, it was just an idea I wanted to write for a while. I hope you like it.