🟣 R2: Jughead Jones 🟣

Row Two: The Winner By ONE vote, Jughead Jones

* * * *

He was so handsome, so fierce. Yes, he had a short temper, but that didn't stop me from falling in love with him.

Sweet Pea.

He was the tallest boy I knew, the tallest, the best looking. My Best Friend.

It's Cliché, I know, falling in love with your best friend. Unfortunately for me, this wasn't one of those movies were the guy realises he loves me too and we get together. It hurt, but this is real life.

I sat next to Sweet Pea and Fangs, the most crazy guys I knew, especially when they were together. Jughead was speaking to us Serpents about something, which was when I noticed something strange.

Where the hell was Betty?

The girl never left Jughead alone, trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Yes, I should probably be nicer to the girl, but I couldn't, not since she was willing to snitch on me. The worst thing was, Toni refused to let me beat her up.

Oh the Joys of last year.

Anyway, I pretended to listen to Jughead, though it was usually the same, blah, blah, money, blah, blah Ghoulies, blah, blah betrayed.

The moment I heard the word betrayed, my ears perked up. "Who the hell betrayed us?" I blurted out, causing everyone to look at me. Sweet Pea let out his angelic, deep chuckle. "You never listen, do you?" I shrugged my shoulders, ignoring my rapidly beating heart. "Repetition, Sweet Pea, repetition."

"We, I have been betrayed by not only my best friend, but my now ex girlfriend." Jughead let out a sigh, before continuing. "Betty and Archie have been hooking up."

"What?!" I stood up, ready to kill the bitch. "Sit down, L/N," Jughead told me, though I just scoffed. "She betrayed you, Jones and nobody hurts our King."

A small smile appeared on the boy's face as he shook his head at me. "I appreciate it, though what's done is done. She has been exiled from the Serpents."

My eyes widened as I realised what that meant. I was the only female Serpent, the rest having joined Toni and Cheryl's Pretty Poisons.

"You have proved yourself loyal to the Serpents, L/n. Toni was your close friend, yet you refused to leave when she asked you," Jughead said. "Even when she offered you a home, you stayed. You are one of the most loyal Serpents."

I felt a proud smirk on my face. Sweet Pea nudged me, grinning proudly. It was like I was his sister getting an award. If only I was more.

* * * *

It had been two weeks since Jughead informed us that Betty had betrayed him and in them two weeks, he seemed miserable. The worst thing is, I was the only one who seemed to notice.

I entered Pop's with Sweet Pea and Fangs, the two boy's laughing. I instantly spotted Jughead sitting alone in a booth. "I'll be back," I told the boys. They nodded their head, before grabbing a booth.

"Well, don't you look like a kicked puppy," I said as I sat opposite the boy. He looked up from his sundae, staring in my eyes. "What do you want, L/n?" "Y/n," I told him. He looked at me confused. "Call me, Y/n. I mean, that's my name after all."

"I'll repeat myself, what do you want?" he questioned. "Why are you trying to hide how you feel?" I asked him. "Why aren't you admitting you're hurt?"