Reggie Mantle [5]

Title: Look What You Made Me Do

This is the only Imagine Using OC's (That's not smut)

"He cheated on me!" Kimberly cried to her best friend. "He hurt me again!"

It was another day, another heart break for Kimberly Keller, yet she continuously ran back to the boy who claimed to love her.

She didn't deserve the heart break that came with Reggie. Madison didn't see what was so interesting about the boy. He was nothing special, just a boy with a good body.

"I can't believe he would do this to me!"

Madison scrunched up her fist as Kimberly continued to cry on her shoulder. She wouldn't let the boy get away with hurting her best friend. It was time for revenge.

It was later that day that Madison gathered up her two closest friends, Veronica Lodge and Josie McCoy.

"Why are we here?" Josie asked the girl.

"One simple word. Boys."

Josie and Veronica shared a look, before turning their attention back to Madison. "You're gonna have to explain in more detail" Veronica said.

"The Boys at Riverdale High have played with enough hearts, Reggie Mantle in particular." Madison twirled her baseball bat around. "And it's time we get our revenge." She grinned at the two girls. "The question is, are you with me, or not?"

Josie smirked as she looked at her friend. "It's about time Mantle was knocked down from that pedestal he sits upon." Veronica hummed. "Agreed. It's time for action."

Madison gave each girl a baseball bat and a ski mask.

They made their way to the Mantle house, where the saw Reggie's car alone on the pavement. It was Reggie's favourite car, his pride and joy.

Madison ran her finger along the car, feeling the smooth paint job. She grinned as she swung her bat, denting the car. Josie and Veronica kept continuously hitting the car, while Madison got out her switch blade and started to carve a few words across the front of the vehicle.

After five minutes, the three girls smirked. "Our mission is done."

The Next Day at School, Reggie was fuming as he stomped through the halls. He had an idea who had ruined his car, the drawing on the side gave it away. The small hat made it clear who the culprit was.

Reggie stopped in front of Madison, who stood next to Kimberly. "I know what you did. I know it was you!"

"What's going on?" Kimberly asked confused. "Your best friend decided to wreck my car! And know what else she did? She fucking wrote on it, not with a marker, she fucking carved words on the side!" Reggie yelled, gaining the attention of many students.

Madison smiled at the boy. "I can only say one thing." She stepped closer to him, the smile on her face increasing.

"Look What You Made Me Do."

* * * *

* * * *