🔥 Final-ly (Josie X OC) 🔥

* * * *

I would really appreciate people's opinion on this, it's the first time EVER, I wrote girl x girl smut. It's for one of my books, though I'm not sure if I like it or not. Let me know what you think.

OC: Madison Carter

* * * *

A smirk was on Madison's face as she approached Josie's house. She wanted to see her best friend, her fling as she liked to call her.

She knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to answer. She was relieved when she saw Josie answer and not her bitch of a mother.

"Hey Cat woman" Madison greeted her friend, who shook her head while smiling. "Come on Maddy, before you get cold."

Madison walked into the house, while Josie scanned the girl's outfit. She wore a black jumper dress and high heeled shoes. Josie couldn't help but find the girl even more beautiful.

"Where have you been all day?" Josie asked as they entered her room.

The blonde didn't reply, instead she took off her dress, revealing a black lace lingerie set. Josie took a deep breath as her eyes scanned her body, every curve, everything was perfect. Madison was like a fallen angel, a dark angel, a temptress.

"I say it's about time we do something about our chemistry, wouldn't you agree?" Madison said. Josie nodded her head, while biting her lip. "I couldn't agree more."

A smirk was on Madison's face as she locked the door. She got her phone out and put on a song, she was hoping it would block out their moans.

Madison went over to the girl, pushing her on the bed as she got on top of her. They're lips pressed together causing Josie to sigh. She waited so long for this moment, the moment she had Madison in her bed.

Madison's lips moved from Josie's and made their way to the girl's neck. A sigh escaped Josie's mouth as the blonde started to bite down her on her most sensitive spot. "Maddy."

"Don't be afraid to touch" Madison whispered against the girls ear. "Touch me anyway you want, anyway you desire." She bit down on the ear causing a moan to escape her friend's mouth.

Josie moved her hands straight down Madison's back, not stopping until they were on her ass. "Such a pretty kitty" the blonde mumbled as she continued her assault on Josie's neck.

Madison moved her mouth back to Josie's ear. "Strip for me Kitty. Take off your clothes so I can touch you." Josie removed her clothes, not caring about being graceful, she just wanted to feel Madison's touch.

The second Josie was left in just her underwear and bra, Madison hummed. "Truly a pretty Kitty."

She started kissing down from the girl's neck, down to her chest. She took off Josie's bra with ease, throwing it to the floor. She placed her lips against the nipple, her tongue swirling around it.

"Maddy" Josie groaned, as the blonde bit down.

"And to think, we're just getting started" Madison mumbled, before she moved away from the nipple and started kissing down the girls body.

She stopped at the underwear, licking her lips at the thought of tasting her. "I'm only going to ask you once-" "Do it, please" Josie begged. "If you insist."

Madison removed the underwear, throwing it next to the bra. She spread the girl's legs, licking her lips. She was excited, eager, she wanted to go down on the girl for a while and now was her chance.

One of her fingers went to the girl's dripping entrance. She felt proud of her work, of how wet she made her friend and when her finger slipped in with ease, she smirked.

A moan escaped Josie's mouth as Madison added another finger. Madison's fingers felt like they were magic, they moved in and out of her, reaching deep inside.

"Fuck!" Josie moaned loudly as Madison's fingers reached her G spot. "There it is" the blonde said with a grin.

Madison's fingers continued their work, while she moved her tongue to the girl's clit. "Maddy, Maddy" Josie moaned while gripping onto the bed sheets. Madison hummed against the girl causing her to let out a moan, one that would put porn stars to shame.

Josie could feel the pleasure build up inside her, she was close and with Madison working at her fast pace, she knew she wouldn't last long. "I'm close, so fucking close" Josie moaned out. "Cum for me, kitty."

A loud moan escaped Josie's mouth as she cum on the blonde's fingers. Madison continued working her fingers, helping Josie ride out her high.

Once Madison removed her Fingers, Josie pushed the girl to the bed, causing her eyes to widen. "Eager are we?" Madison received no answer as Josie went into her drawer and got out a vibrater.

Madison's eyes widened as she saw Josie smirk. "Holy shit." She was excited, very excited. No one had used toys on her, at least not for a long time.

"I was going to tease you, but instead, I'm going to drive you insane" Josie told her.

Madison was about to make a comment when Josie spread her legs, positioning the vibrater at her clit. A low moan escaped Madison's mouth as Josie turned on the vibrater. It was on a low speed for barely a minute before Josie turned it up to full speed.

A loud moan escaped Madison's mouth as she closed her eyes, arching her back. She was impressed, Josie was driving her wild and she loved it.

When she felt a finger at her entrance she gasped. "Do it, drive me wild." Josie needed no more encouragement, she pushed the finger in the blonde, while keeping the vibrater on her clit.

Madison knew she wouldn't last long, she was too close, too close to stop. "I'm cumming" she moaned as her legs started to shake. "Cum for me, cum like the dirty girl you are" Josie hissed. Josie's words sent Madison over the edge, she moaned quietly as she cum.

Josie turned off the vibrater, but continued to move her finger. It was another minute before she pulled the finger out causing the blonde to gasp. "Fuck Joes, if I knew you could, that you would do that, I would have fucked you long time ago."

The two girls looked at each other and laughed. The pleasure they felt was well needed after all the drama, all the pain that had recently occurred. 

* * * *

* * * *

What do you think?